What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 17 vs Sea Eagles @ Lottoland

Who will win? Round 17: Sea Eagles v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was hoping to see a number of the young blokes given a chance given we are out of the race for the semifinals.

Madge said that After the debacle last week and then changed his mind.

Given that the change room has lost Madge, I think he’s giving our celebrity chosen ones a last chance Charlie. A few exceptions of course.

Like he’s saying “ well I will give you blokes in the tigers players union a go, I’ll do it your way and you can show me what you’ve got”

He’s as shrewd as they come.

Once we get belted into the next world, that will settle the issue once and for all.

He gets a side he can live with in 2022 and no earlier. He already knows their names and what they eat for brekkie.

All they managed to do by whinging about kpis in the tigers player revolutionary meeting is put massive pressure back on themselves. They don’t like playing footy as it is! Madge doesn’t suffer fools gladly.

All this nonsense about Madge’s game plan not changing in 6 years Is pissing me off. The whole game has changed. He’s had no choice.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Well, one of the few sides going worse than us.
Prob our last chance to get a victory for the year.
Us by 12 with Benji MoM.

i wish I had your confidence tigerm. A week of controversy and our backs are to to the wall? We need to dig deep and find out what's inside? What have we done in this type of situation in the past?

Manly by 20 plus

And how good is Brooks going now that he knows he’s a preferred half for next year, having a wow of a game.

tongue firmly set in cheek.

Fordy20

Juniors
Amazing what Brooks can do when we actually get some field position. That crossfield kick from Doueihi to clinch the match was such a clutch play. Usually when another team dominates possession that much, they run away with the match, but the boys hung in and came away with the win. Very happy that they got the 2 points this week.

Pezz70

Juniors
Amazing what Brooks can do when we actually get some field position. That crossfield kick from Doueihi to clinch the match was such a clutch play. Usually when another team dominates possession that much, they run away with the match, but the boys hung in and came away with the win. Very happy that they got the 2 points this week.
They were good in patches but not good enough, the only real positive is that they had a fair dinkum crack and didn’t give up even when 14 down with 12 to go

simmo1

First Grade
Great example of why these two teams are not playing finals, but I could enjoy the game for what it was.

Tiger05

First Grade
Douiehi was great. He needs to work on his defence in the centres but he is a good player. Mbye was very good again. Grant was really good. Nofo was great. Brooks was real good as well. That young winger went great as well. In fact our backline excluding Benji were all really good.

Our forwards were smashed at times and our discipline was poor.

Benji was pretty shite.

Interesting game. I think our forwards have been decent this year but at the back end they aren't performing. Our backs and especially halves haven't been good but they were good today.