What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ofahengaue

possm

Coach
If it wasn’t for Millward we would had missed his signature possum !
Oh, I thought it was despite having Millward. Anyway, I'm sure that he and others will find it more palatable to come to the Dragons now that we have Griffin.

If we could keep Flananagan as assistant, I'm sure we would have all the bases covered.

It will be exciting to see the Saints sign some decent players and complement them with some of our promising juniors under coach Griffin.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Why does anyone think Roger TS is available. He’s on a million at the Warriors. Would love him but pie in the sky.
Don’t think Dufty is good enough as our long term fullback though.
How about the young Penrith winger who got 4 tries on debut.

possm

Coach
Why does anyone think Roger TS is available. He’s on a million at the Warriors. Would love him but pie in the sky.
If RTS is available, we should sign him even if he is the only back we sign. We have some good young players coming through that can fillin the gaps in our backline.

The other 1m can be used to recruit prop forwards.

redVinme

Bench

Stains manager is supposedly chasing near 500k a year for him already......

Mjab

Juniors

I thought they mentioned it during the last game Warriors played either on TV or Radio

blue bags

First Grade
If RTS is available, we should sign him even if he is the only back we sign. We have some good young players coming through that can fillin the gaps in our backline.

The other 1m can be used to recruit prop forwards.
RTS Warriors until the end of the 2022 season while he also became a father for the first time when his partner Ashley gave birth to their daughter Amara on May 31.
BUT he has mentioned hes Wants to win an NRL title, cant rule out leaving early to another club

blue bags

First Grade
Sheck , yes please , absolute top class FB
Addo , no thanks unless its on winger money, totally unproven at FB
addo carr storm, tigers , deal is relying on a player replacement for storm, rabbits just announce Johnston is staying , two year rabbits deal
so addo carr still available