What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Andrew Johns Experiment

If that was most of the value in PT then merkins would just find a gym buddy and save a shit load of cash. Either that or just pay someone $20 to yell at them “Give me one more you lazy piece of shit”. It’d beat the $80-100/hr a PT charges.
I said a lot of the value, not most. Although in truth it probably is most. In any case, give Johns a megaphone and get the f**k on with it.

T.S Quint

Coach
Meh, the Warriors deserved plenty of praise. They played some exciting attacking footy.
Commentators love an upset win, especially if the team comes back from a significant deficit.
They talked plenty about the Eels in the first 30 minutes. If we kept playing like that for the rest of the game they would have been jerking off over us.

T-Boon

Coach
All of the NRL commentators are annoying and bad at what they do and I think it is effecting ratings. In my opinion the NRL should chip in with some $ and insist on fox and nine getting some popular celebrities who are not ex RL players to commentate games. There should be 1 celebrity like Andrew Denton for every 2 RL people.

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
All of the NRL commentators are annoying and bad at what they do and I think it is effecting ratings. In my opinion the NRL should chip in with some $ and insist on fox and nine getting some popular celebrities who are not ex RL players to commentate games. There should be 1 celebrity like Andrew Denton for every 2 RL people.
Agreed. I’d like to see Rove, Waleed, Osher Günsberg (formerly known as Andrew G) ,Darren Hinch and the fat kid from Hey Dad into the commentary booth.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Poor old Rabbs is struggling now days. Its cringeworthy when paired with Gus "I'd back out of my deal Trent" and "I didnt sack Griffin" Gould. What a big noting egotistic fu*k stick Gould has become. Im sure hed love everyone to forget that The Pennys actually sacked him and their team has never played better. He also sacked Cleary first time around when he objected to Gus's interference. Sure he has his worth in some areas but keep him away from the players, coach and team.
Rant over.