What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Parra v Warriors GAME DAY thread (6/9/20)

Chipmunk

Coach
The Panthers are definitely due for a loss...we'll see if we're good enough to make it happen.

Wally21

Bench
The Panthers are definitely due for a loss...we'll see if we're good enough to make it happen.
Perhaps it’s misguided optimism, but they are always close games where anything can happen. Yes they are in amazing form but you never know...

Gronk

Staff member
Pennys have only beaten bottom 8 teams in the last month. They’ll be odds on favourites at @hineyrulz Bet.com.

It will be all about the D next week.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Not sure why people are saying we will get belted by Penrith

they have dropped a lot in intensity last couple of weeks

Will be a pretty close game me thinks..

Avenger

Immortal
I actually think we played very well considering the fast tempo of the game. The Warriors are in great form and would have beaten many sides today. We hung on because our defence saved us, again. Gutherson was absolutely exhausted when he was interviewed. Every player can make mistakes under fatigue and both sides were absolutely spent after the game.

Whatever Trent Elkin had done has made us the fittest we have been in many years. This has won us plenty of games. I am one of our biggest critics but I'm ecstatic with today's result. This was always a danger game for us and we came up trumps.

I'm excited.

strider

Post Whore
I actually think we played very well considering the fast tempo of the game. The Warriors are in great form and would have beaten many sides today. We hung on because our defence saved us, again. Gutherson was absolutely exhausted when he was interviewed. Every player can make mistakes under fatigue and both sides were absolutely spent after the game.

Whatever Trent Elkin had done has made us the fittest we have been in many years. This has won us plenty of games. I am one of our biggest critics but I'm ecstatic with today's result. This was always a danger game for us and we came up trumps.

I'm excited.
ok .... go and change your vote .... again