What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Cowboys

boardlumps62

Juniors
And he shakes his new haircut in discust at Full-time. f**k he could have stolled over for a try but last a shit ball.
You know he made a few breaks in first half and I'm thinking he's only we'll win.
Nah shit, fu#$&#@kme.

Crush

Coach
They are so far off the pace it isn't funny.
If Norman is selected next week I am done.
This guy is a disaster. Getting paid to lose week in week out, year in year out.
Worst signing of Millwards tenure.
Don't care if Sailor isn't ready or shits the bed, just put him in so we don't have to watch Norman anymore.
Arrrrgh

jeffdragon

Bench
So many errors in the first half
Bombed easy tries .
Norman 3 breaks=0 tries
Dufty was shit tonight, he should take a look at papenhuysen he is around the ball nearly all the time when they have it.
Ben hunt is just a robot passing from dummy half.
Run the f**ken ball you turd.
I knew we were gonna blow it when golden point came.
Bottom line can't beat a team who are shit and lost 9 in a row.
That's why we are where we are.

Spazer

Juniors
In all honesty is Dufty really a first grade fullback. IMO we will never win a premiership with him there.
Who knows. He's certainly a confidence player. When he makes errors he goes straight back into his shell. Also doesn't help playing behind a piss weak pack.

Gareth67

First Grade
Quite apparent that Young has the same deficiencies as his predecessor - and why would he not ? They have been ingrained into his thinking as a brand on a cow , once there it will never go away .

As so many have already said , the Dragons require the services of a coach who can give the players a totally new ethos (?) thought process . One that includes not only participating in the match for the full 80 minutes , but more importantly the will to win each game .

That individual MUST and can ONLY come from outside of the Dragons circle .

And the game itself - yet another case of “ Well we almost won “ .

Ain’t good enough boys , coach .

Last edited:

boardlumps62

Juniors
The whole team is a fu$#&&_@34&2k up. A hooker lightweight playing lock waiting for the lock to return if ever. Then a half playing hooker that has a good kicking game. Then BB who might be good but I'm am not sure because we have no forwards.
I'm am waiting for a new coach and some big forwards. Nth Qld were bigger than ours that is it. Give Blacker a go next week plus a Fengai and a Saab just put then in the bench. And EA is showing you why we have no idea.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Another disappointment. In it to the end and poor options cost us.
I’d like to see Sailor at 1, Hunt to 6, Cam back to 9 with Duffy on the bench a la how Storm used Papenhausen last year to come on last part of each half and just sniff around the ruck and use his speed. Vaughan obviously to come in , pushed Blake back to 13 and probably Fui to drop off the bench. If Williame is fit I’d have him in for Aitken

FlameThrower

Bench
So many errors in the first half
Bombed easy tries .
Norman 3 breaks=0 tries
Dufty was shit tonight, he should take a look at papenhuysen he is around the ball nearly all the time when they have it.
Ben hunt is just a robot passing from dummy half.
Run the f**ken ball you turd.
I knew we were gonna blow it when golden point came.
Bottom line can't beat a team who are shit and lost 9 in a row.
That's why we are where we are.
Don’t worry we only need to play the Raiders/ Knights & Storm ...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest posts