What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons Coach 2021 and Beyond

Who do you want to see as Dragons coach?

• Total voters

Mjab

Juniors
I think Griffin is a dumb fok for having that shit on a public account but if he now keeps his opinions to himself I don’t give a shit If he can get the club out the mess we are in
im not condoning the opinion I didn’t even have a look TBH

TruSaint

Referee
I think Griffin is a dumb fok for having that shit on a public account but if he now keeps his opinions to himself I don’t give a shit If he can get the club out the mess we are in
im not condoning the opinion I didn’t even have a look TBH

Fair enough mate.

Mjab

Juniors
If he’s shit then I hope one of you boys saved it and we can send it in to the club to terminate him !!

ChocOConnor

Juniors
His application should never have been accepted.

It is out there for all to see that unless they go outside the inner circle and not worry about self interests we are going to be a basket case.

I Would accept Brian Smith rather than anyone aligned to the Club.
Now he would sort everyone out quick smart.

Mjab

Juniors
Well that should be the end of Youngs aspirations for a head coaching role right now. If they choose him, it would be a disaster finacially and player wise for our club.

So, what do we have left?

I keep feeling there's a wag in this tail and someone who has remained in the 'shadows' will emerge.
I think hope more than reality

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Well that should be the end of Youngs aspirations for a head coaching role right now. If they choose him, it would be a disaster finacially and player wise for our club.

So, what do we have left?

I keep feeling there's a wag in this tail and someone who has remained in the 'shadows' will emerge.
Shaun Wane hopefully, but even Furner would be better than Young purely for the fact he’s not from within so at very least has no bias and can pick players based on what he sees rather than who he likes. I feel with any new coach there will be numerous positional changes made.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
His application should never have been accepted.

It is out there for all to see that unless they go outside the inner circle and not worry about self interests we are going to be a basket case.

I Would accept Brian Smith rather than anyone aligned to the Club.
Now he would sort everyone out quick smart.
Well Brain came to rescue after Craig young we need someone to do the same

thebigredv

First Grade
Young needed to make some changes and send a message to certain players. Then he could have lost with a bit of grace.

This way he will get no mercy from fans who deserve so much better.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Since when has Donald Trump and the other crap become a consideration for appointing a football coach?
I personally couldn’t care less either, I’m pretty sure they won’t be discussing politics in the dressing rooms too often. I do fear now that it’s gotten out into the media it could hurt his chances of signing some players though.

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
Regardless of how you feel about Trump or BLM. The BoD and CEO would do well to steer clear of Hook right now.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, I agree. But the Club just issued a statement regarding the racism of the club which led to Nathan Blacklock falling out of love with the Dragons and going to RU.
If they appoint someone who is even remotely aligned with anti BLM posts etc, it would be a shocking look for the club.. One which I would personally be ashamed to be a part of.