What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Cowboys

Como Connection

First Grade
Yeh no forwards the Sims boys play like dim Sims soft as, Vaughan not the same ..
Lawrie offers nothing,Frizell thanks for the service but no ball skills,host tries hard, Mcinnes not a lock, hunt
no attack and shit service from dummy half, Mez past it.
Ellis a toiler at best, Kerr?.
BB the only positive tonight, looked good to me.
CC

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Should have wrapped the game up by half time. Both wingers dropped the ball with the line wide open.
But then again most of the team are rocks and diamond players. The back 3 have their good moments but you pray whenever the ball goes their way despite their efforts. Irrespective of Young's ability as a coach, he was never going to change this squad around in 3 weeks.

jeffdragon

Bench
Should have wrapped the game up by half time. Both wingers dropped the ball with the line wide open.
But then again most of the team are rocks and diamond players. The back 3 have their good moments but you pray whenever the ball goes their way despite their efforts. Irrespective of Young's ability as a coach, he was never going to change this squad in 3 weeks.
Also how many times do we let bombs bounce?
It never ends good.
But in that cows try,dunn was offside inside the ten and got Involved touching host
But video said that's ok.
But we've lost to a team who lost 9 in a row, no JT or Morgan their two best players, and had more ball last week than in two games.and lost.

Last edited:

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
So many errors in the first half
Bombed easy tries .
Norman 3 breaks=0 tries
Dufty was shit tonight, he should take a look at papenhuysen he is around the ball nearly all the time when they have it.
Ben hunt is just a robot passing from dummy half.
Run the f**ken ball you turd.
I knew we were gonna blow it when golden point came.
Bottom line can't beat a team who are shit and lost 9 in a row.
That's why we are where we are.
Couldn't sum it up better myself......Hunt $1.2 mill a year for passing the pill....and hes getting lazier and lazier.....while Mcinness is getting smashed every carry because their playing him like a front rower.....and Norman a 40 minute player if your lucky....Duftys game has gone to shit and his defence is diabolical....that will do me for starters....god help the new coach because he hasnt got much to work with

RedVDave

First Grade
It's a good result IMO rules out Dean Young landing the head coaching gig.

Wooden spoon battle is now only between dogs and Bronx.

I would love to finally see some of the untried guys get a run let's hope our crap for brains coach makes it happen.
Seriously what is the point of continuing to play Aitken? JP? Norman? Frizzel?

jeffdragon

Bench
So.., their at about our standard. Also been coached like their robots the last few years. Score line exactly what thought it would be. My point is it should have been all over by half time.
I agree ht should have been done.How many times have we said that and lost
Hundreds in my count.

Wittenberg

Juniors
On a ‘positive’ note I thought Ford and Host played well, and I have been critical of those two in the past, Ellis also gives his all and makes some impact. Brittan has potential but I’ve given up on Kerr. Lawrie drives me crazy. One moment he powers ahead, mixes it with the rough stuff and is effective in defence, the next he is mistake ridden, ponderous and constantly on the edge of giving penalties away. I’ve worked it out though. He can be impressive when we are not in our quarter. Close to our line he is a problem.

Gareth67

First Grade
It's a good result IMO rules out Dean Young landing the head coaching gig.

Wooden spoon battle is now only between dogs and Bronx.

I would love to finally see some of the untried guys get a run let's hope our crap for brains coach makes it happen.
Seriously what is the point of continuing to play Aitken? JP? Norman? Frizzel?

Agree - pull in the young guns for the next 2 games and give them that much needed NRL top grade experience .

Come the final game of the season , replace the young blokes with our usual 1st graders and allow them to get the crap bashed out of them by the Storm monsters . Especially Norman , who knows they may knock some footy sense into him ?

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Yeh no forwards the Sims boys play like dim Sims soft as, Vaughan not the same ..
Lawrie offers nothing,Frizell thanks for the service but no ball skills,host tries hard, Mcinnes not a lock, hunt
no attack and shit service from dummy half, Mez past it.
Ellis a toiler at best, Kerr?.
Just not good as simple as that!

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Pereira needs to be dropped as his lack of speed is alarming. Pereira bombed a try along with Ravalawa. Our forwards are weak and will not get any better. Our backs lack skills and talent. Why have the Feagais and Ramsey been been ignored?

qld redvee

Juniors
norman just doesnt run hard just ambles and what was his go tonight constantly having a go at the players when plays went wrong - not like he sets plays up and shows his value . Thought Hunt played wide in attack and I thought he must have been playing half so this didnt help our already pedestrian attack. Tyrell 5 minutes absolute joke and how long did Brittain get but he did get the attack on the front foot. Lawrie once again gassed but kept on the field . Dufty absolutely hopeless defence and we wont mention norman and a 40 metre attempt at field goal in golden point !! Dont know what young does BUT he must make changes as players arent performing to the creed he laid down before his first game. Dont know why Lomax isnt seeing any ball and I would really like to see a forward charge onto the ball to take it up instead of our flat footed approach. can just imagine the plane trip back after that effort the players should have to bus it back !!!!!! as mentioned a team losing 9 on the trot doesnt have any pressure put on them and eventually gets the win over us .. We need a bloody long offseason under our new coach not to mention a few new buys Unbelievable tonight we just seem to get worse and worse

Dragon David

First Grade
But then again most of the team are rocks and diamond players. The back 3 have their good moments but you pray whenever the ball goes their way despite their efforts. Irrespective of Young's ability as a coach, he was never going to change this squad around in 3 weeks.
I'm going to say it again because it feels good to say it. Our players just are not good enough. Just as simple as that! To me they are NSW Cup players and that's what they are thinking themselves.

Latest posts