What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Eels

Meth

Staff member
Hi. Fathers Day being what it is, I might be watching the game delayed. So I will start this thread in advance

Meth

Staff member
3- RTS
2- CHT
1- Harris, I suppose

Egan, Burr, Papali'i, Hiku

Meth

Staff member
Tevaga had one of those games, I think.That sin binning was diabolical, but then to turn it around and do it again...his hot head doesn't always work in his favour.

Curran didn't take his chance

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Tevaga had one of those games, I think.That sin binning was diabolical, but then to turn it around and do it again...his hot head doesn't always work in his favour.

Curran didn't take his chance

Do it again? Nah. Brown almost killed RTS and the refs ignore it, let the boys fire up.

Meth

Staff member
Do it again? Nah. Brown almost killed RTS and the refs ignore it, let the boys fire up.

I get it, but I don't think Tevaga doing the exact thing that he got (ridiculously) binned for and getting binned again for the rest of the game with us 6 points down is what we're looking for.

Atkins was just another ref who didn't do us any favours. We just have to be good enough to overcome that.

I thought we lost the match inside minutes 45-65

Big Marn

Juniors
If Jazz doesnt create the situation, the sin bin doesnt happen. You can blame the refs (rightfully) for going completely overboard, but we only have ourselves to blame.
Curran seems a nutter. Please dont play him again Todd.
Eels 3/4 tries from kicks. Thats irritating.
Fantastic drama with those 2 Bunker tries going our way when it looked like they had the scalpal out trying to find a way to No Try them.

Grizzman

Juniors
3 RTS - deserved the win, huge game
2 Tevita Harris - is making a good fist of keeping his spot
1 Harris - is Harris.

HM Egan, Blair

Blair has brought good energy the last few weeks when he has been on. Egan was sharp.

DHM The ref and their #13 Nathan Brown, Not sure who's the bigger knob of the two.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ

Hawks

Juniors
3 RTS
2 CHT
1 Egan
Not the result we all wanted but a good side would have found a way to win. A few poor sets and mistakes in 2nd half took the refs out of it . Get our full squad on and things look promising

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - CHT
2 - RTS
1 - Tohu

did anyone else notice than In our first try CHT handled them ball no less than 4 separate times including starting it with the kick and scoring? I wonder if that’s been done before?

vvvrulz

Coach
3 RTS - deserved the win, huge game
2 Tevita Harris - is making a good fist of keeping his spot
1 Harris - is Harris.

HM Egan, Blair

Blair has brought good energy the last few weeks when he has been on. Egan was sharp.

DHM The ref and their #13 Nathan Brown, Not sure who's the bigger knob of the two.

Yep times two.

Tevaga and Hiku can be irritating as hell when they're serving up rocks; forget the bin that was a joke, but both threw dumb passes that weren't on and cost us invaluable ball when we spent a lot of the game starved. They're busy and committed, and we don't really have anyone better, but those are the little moments that kills us.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
3- RTS
2 - Harris Tevita
1- Harris

Minuses - Atkins, Tevaga, Curran

I've been a Jazz fan, and I will remain one, but I hope he doesn't think he has to bring that dumbass mongrel as a compulsory pair with his competitiveness. Something in me suspects that's what he thinks attitude is. He needs to mature in that sense.

And I don't really know who Curran is but that was some next level dumb shit when he came on too. Going after RCG at the ruck, exposing us through the middle, after Tevaga had already been binned for the same thing, just crazy. If anyone is watching a replay, look at Harris have to madly dash from the left side of the ruck to make up for Curran should have been if he hadn't indulged in a girly push fight. RCG just looked at him and laughed.

Penrose_11

Juniors
I’m not sure how the rest of you all vote for this but i make a point of not reading anyone’s post prior to mine and then make my picks without any unconcious bias. Interesting how often my picks are quite similar to others. Sometimes identical. Just thought i’d though this out there. Enjoy ya day

Campion

Juniors
3 RTS
2 Harris-Tevita (not sure he has the skillz yet but EFFORT was outstanding)
1 Papali'i (thought he was great on defence and penetrative on attack!)