What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18, Penrith Panthers Vs Para Eewls

kinghippo

Juniors
Parra didn’t look great again on the weekend but they won, and still have all the threats of a good side.
I don’t think we will underestimate them though.
The boys always fire up against the eels, and that little extra niggle from parras previous win should hopefully bring the best out of us this week.

AlbertRoss

Juniors
I keep reading about resting players. I doubt this will happen until the second week of the finals when they will all get a rest.

kinghippo

Juniors
I keep reading about resting players. I doubt this will happen until the second week of the finals when they will all get a rest.
I was initially of the opinion we should rest players but now believe we need to figure out our best team and run with it.
We have had a lot of little changes week to week with players out or coming back through injury, some stability would be good.
2 more wins and we get the minor premiership, we can rest half the team if we want after that.

betcats

Referee
Eels will be fired up for this one looking to prove they are legit by beating us. I hope our guys can bounce back from a couple of down weeks.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Their hooker is out, their 5/8 is out, their forwards look slow compared to last time we met them. We have been treading water for the last month, doing just what is needed.

I'm expecting an absolute spanking and for us to demolish these pretenders.

This is our only 'Finals level' game until the actual finals, we'll make a statement.

LETS GO!

franklin2323

Immortal
Eels will be fired up for this one looking to prove they are legit by beating us. I hope our guys can bounce back from a couple of down weeks.

This is the sort of game that is easy to be up for. No reason we won't be. Would be good to make a statement this week though

hindy111

Post Whore
It will be interesting. We have 2/4 of spine missing and our best bench player.
And our depth isn't as good as yours. But I see a few things from eels to suggest they may surprise. Unsure tbh. Warriors pushed you guys and Roosters. And even though Eels struggled they where unlucky with 4 tries while NZ had an element of luck with all 3 of theres. It could of been a blow out on another day.

On a side note if you finished 1st you may play us or canberra or Roosters. I dislike the fact finishing 2nd maybe a benefit. Id rather play Eels or Raiders then Roosters. Finishing 1st may not be a benefit at all.

Jane Murray

Bench
And our depth isn't as good as yours. But I see a few things from eels to suggest they may surprise. Unsure tbh. Warriors pushed you guys and Roosters. And even though Eels struggled they where unlucky with 4 tries while NZ had an element of luck with all 3 of theres. It could of been a blow out on another day.

On a side note if you finished 1st you may play us or canberra or Roosters. I dislike the fact finishing 2nd maybe a benefit. Id rather play Eels or Raiders then Roosters. Finishing 1st may not be a benefit at all.
Who's the bench player you're talking about?

hindy111

Post Whore
I would also suggest you guys struggled with Brisbane. I still feel Storm and Roosters are a bit safer bet then Panthers for some reason. Maybe lack of experience or just the fact they are not a normal part of the top 4. They are playing as good as them but still wouldn't be surprised if they did fall apart in finals.
I just can't seethst happening against the other two. I even rate Souths and Raiders as two sides who will be tough in finals. As an Eels fan I would only be confident and not overly either ofnus beating Sharks or Knights in a coin toss.
Any other side I would be surprised if we beat them tbh.

WestyLife

First Grade

There's nothing lucky about RTS going god mode. Guy is the best fullback in the game playing in a traditionally bad team. Also Egan is starting to display his natural ability to lift his team's tempo when on. The warriors visibly dropped a bit when he went off.

murraymob

Coach
I would also suggest you guys struggled with Brisbane. I still feel Storm and Roosters are a bit safer bet then Panthers for some reason. Maybe lack of experience or just the fact they are not a normal part of the top 4. They are playing as good as them but still wouldn't be surprised if they did fall apart in finals.
I just can't seethst happening against the other two. I even rate Souths and Raiders as two sides who will be tough in finals. As an Eels fan I would only be confident and not overly either ofnus beating Sharks or Knights in a coin toss.
Any other side I would be surprised if we beat them tbh.
I love being the side nobody rated.The side who can’t win or just plain the under dog .Bend over Hindy your about to be pumped by a panther

hindy111

Post Whore
I love being the side nobody rated.The side who can’t win or just plain the under dog .Bend over Hindy your about to be pumped by a panther

I never said I do not rate. They are playing as good as the other two.
If it was a finals game and up against them I would back the Storm and Roosters everytime.
I also feel Raiders or Souths vs Penny Panthers would be a coin toss due to their experience that is all.....