What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons appoint Griffin coach

Exsilium

First Grade
I think he's a really good appointment for the Dragons.

He has his doubters but I rated his time with us at Penrith. Developed a strong work ethic and strong squad culture.

The handful of players who didnt like him are no longer with Penrith, despite him being sacked.

Three finals in three years and his winning percentage says he can coach.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
f8f4ef0da2e74fc49d36ea90007aee50.gif

I am in no place to lol, yet I must lol.

franklin2323

Immortal

He has his doubters but I rated his time with us at Penrith. Developed a strong work ethic and strong squad culture.

The handful of players who didnt like him are no longer with Penrith, despite him being sacked.

I would of liked to of seen what he could do without Gus' interference. I guess now we see it

Here it is people. Here's that post about Penrith you were looking for in this thread.