What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured and Confirmed signings - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Not long ago it was 25.

All depends on what the rules are for using players outside your top 26. If they make that a little more flexible then 26 can work.

25 was extended for a reason. Was 25 but had NYC etc too. Not sure how say someone like Cowboys would get access to fill their squad when injuries hit

murraymob

Coach
Hello
Bit quite in the signing room .November is getting close .Burton Staines I understand there both seeing what is out there but Crichton is a worry .If they are waiting on Tamhou don’t give him a offer 1 week then it’s of the table and sign the others

Kilkenny

Coach
Hello
Bit quite in the signing room .November is getting close .Burton Staines I understand there both seeing what is out there but Crichton is a worry .If they are waiting on Tamhou don’t give him a offer 1 week then it’s of the table and sign the others

The business is largely done, just the fine print to be finalised.

Patience, my friend.

Blade23

Juniors
Hello

Crichton is not a worry it is a done deal. The process is slowed by clauses. It will be done soon.
Burton is getting closer to staying.

age.s

First Grade
Burton staying would be a pleasant surprise. Was sure there'd be a club willing to start him.

Blade are you privy to what his role in the squad will be? Just first drop in the halves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts