What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

WA Tiger

Bench
We can't wait until next year. Madge is only signed to the end of the 2021 and any player worth a pinch of shit will want more than one year and they will expect to know who the coach is over that period. Take Tamou for example, the only reason his isn't re-signing with Penrith is because he wants more than a year.

Apart from signing players, no quality coach is going to come here if they know they will only get two seasons to achieve success, despite the amount of baggage hanging around from the previous coach. If we punted Madge now or just let the clock run out on his contract like we did with Potter, we're not going to be attract a decent coach.

So we need to extend him this year before all the decent players get snapped up and he needs to be extended at least 2 years beyond the end of his current contract, simply for the stability of the club and to built toward success next year.
I do get your first bit only but I can’t condone that general direction..Alternatively give em a new coach now ..obviously we won’t because of the goodie goodie two shoes tigers management...they should have learnt from Cleary and had a replacement lined up by now..

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
I do get your first bit only but I can’t condone that general direction..Alternatively give em a new coach now ..obviously we won’t because of the goodie goodie two shoes tigers management...they should have learnt from Cleary and had a replacement lined up by now..
Who would you replace Madge with?Name a coach that's available that could be brought in who you think would do a better job?

Tigerm

First Grade

WA Tiger

Bench
Who would you replace Madge with?Name a coach that's available that could be brought in who you think would do a better job?
I’m sure I could find one that is good. Not necessarily a recent NRL star coach...Theres plenty of good coaches that arnt in that spotlight..Laurie Daley, the two brothers, Toovey ... and I haven’t looked yet ..And, It wouldn’t take much coaching talent to have got us in the top 8, now, with what we’ve had to work with..

Last edited:

Choiboi

Juniors
I’m sure I could find one that is good. Not necessarily a recent NRL star coach...Theres plenty of good coaches that arnt in that spotlight..Laurie Daley, the two brothers, Toovey ... and I haven’t looked yet ..And, It wouldn’t take much coaching talent to have got us in the top 8, now, with what we’ve had to work with..

Sounds like you have no idea.....

Ned Kelly

Juniors

It would have taken a ton of coaching talent to have got us in the top 8 with who we have had to work with.

Das Hassler

Bench

Chalk this post up as your 2020 season worst game....everyone has one.

WA Tiger

Bench
Sounds like you have no idea.....
You have poor hearing then..If I had something riding on it I’d have a look..and if I was the club I’d have multiple options by now ..as you all would ..the problem is they wait ..Now Griffins gone ..

Latest posts