What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

greenBV4

Bench
Ch7 reporting JAC to the Tigers 4 years $2.2M.

I'd be pretty happy with that, looks like the right price.

Of course this probably means that Souffs will announce his signing within days.
I'm pretty sure he can't get put of his contract with Melbourne unless one of those clubs offers a like for like swap or the club finds a replacement

Frailty

First Grade
I'm pretty sure he can't get put of his contract with Melbourne unless one of those clubs offers a like for like swap or the club finds a replacement

Melbourne could always release him, but quite rightly, they won't be releasing him until they get a suitable replacement.

It doesn't have to be a Tigers player, etc. that's why they had targeted Johnston.

greenBV4

Bench
Melbourne could always release him, but quite rightly, they won't be releasing him until they get a suitable replacement.

It doesn't have to be a Tigers player, etc. that's why they had targeted Johnston.
Yeah with Vunivalu also leaving for union next year if the club doesn't find or isn't offered a decent winger Addo Carr may well still be playing for Melbourne next year (I believe that's also the last year on his contract?) and he apparently agreed to those terms for a release

Vee

First Grade
Forgot to mention. Fox are pumping Ikin's tires as Brisbane CEO but the Qld govt's best performed minister Kate Jones is retiring at the October election and was mentioned as a smoky on the news.

Frailty

First Grade
Rothfield in his 'shoosh' section implying the Bulldogs are interested in Chad Townsend.

Sharks fans are willing to drive him every day.

shear_joy9

Coach
AFB > Knights
Klemmer > Manly

no chance. Zero benefit for the knights plus Manly are already skint and Klemmer is on a lot more than AFB.

Even though AFB is a real asshole, he would be a perfect fit for the Warriors. Partnered with Leeson Ah Mau, Murdoch-Masila then Katoa and Harris in the backrow. Damn good.