What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Mario chalmers

Juniors
Contract List from 2021 as per zero tackle website

Sorry if posted elsewhere already but doesnt hure to revisit.

Props (6)
Twal
Packer
Utoikamanu
Musgrove
Aloiai
Mikaele

Edge Forwards (5)

Blore
Leilua L
Garner
McIntyre
Chee Kam

Hookers (2)
Simpkin
Liddle

Halves (4)
Madden
Reynolds
Brooks
Walters

Outside Backs (9)
Mbye
Doueihi
Hoffman
Cini
Bradley
Nofoaluma
Leilua BJ
Talau
Kepaoa

Outside of the glaring "Overpaid Duds" issue which is raised anywhere and everywhere the main problem I can see with this mix of players is the fact that there is next to no experience in the outside backs.

Is Henry Lealuga-Puhotau still with the club? https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2019/03/28/henry-lealuga-puhotau-joins-2019-development-squad/ Have not heard anything about him this year?

Left Momirovski off the list although his contract extension has never confirmed.

If Momirovski is contracted that would mean 27 contracted players.

They've just discussed WT at length on NRL 360.

Addo Carr, Tamou and Jack Hetherington all mentioned as targets. Also indicated Reynolds and Packer were definitely staying. That would leave us with 30 contracted players. Doesnt add up if 28 players is the limit for 2021?

The Rosco

Bench
" Dear Weststigers. I have been a Magpies, then a WT fan for too long to mention.
Invariably at this time of the year, the shitness of my team is set aside with sniffs of new players signing next year. The current year is always shot, and you bastards dangle the carrot of a couple of new players to entice us stupid pricks into believing again for next year.
This time, it's Tamou and the fox.
Don't do it to us again. Just hurry the fkk up and sign them, or leave us the hell alone so we can go find some better winter fishing spots.
I hate you."
The Rosco.

WA Tiger

Bench
Left Momirovski off the list although his contract extension has never confirmed.

If Momirovski is contracted that would mean 27 contracted players.

They've just discussed WT at length on NRL 360.

Addo Carr, Tamou and Jack Hetherington all mentioned as targets. Also indicated Reynolds and Packer were definitely staying. That would leave us with 30 contracted players. Doesnt add up if 28 players is the limit for 2021?
It’s 30

Tiger05

First Grade
The point is Benji didn’t lie like you implied

I don't think he lied. That definitely wasn't what I meant. The squad size isn't official yet and there have been rumors it would be decreased to 28. I think Benji thought the squad size being reduced made it harder for the club to retain him.

The reality is that Benji isn't playing consistently like a first grader and the club had to move him on regardless of the squad size.

WA Tiger

Bench
I don't think he lied. That definitely wasn't what I meant. The squad size isn't official yet and there have been rumors it would be decreased to 28. I think Benji thought the squad size being reduced made it harder for the club to retain him.

The reality is that Benji isn't playing consistently like a first grader and the club had to move him on regardless of the squad size.
You’ve got a good spin there ...you aught to be in sales

Latest posts