What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which team do you think has the funniest fan base on this forum?

myrrh ken

First Grade
To be fair, as an Eels fan, I can relate to hoping my team somehow wins but also wanting my eyes to be removed with a rusty ice cream scoop so that I don't have to force myself to watch what they're offering.

Would have thought a Sharks fan could too. Got a little reminder on the weekend.

No hope from the start. We were never in the lead. I cut before kickoff now just to save time.

Spot On

Coach
Funniest, comedian funny?
Or funniest, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest funny?

Cuckoo's Nest for the bloke who uses every game day thread to eventually declare the ref was the winning team's best player. Attempts to rewrite the rule book as every ref decision is the wrong one and seemingly puts his money on the losing side nearly every game.

He has poor eye sight so that might be a tiny excuse for him. Sees a lot of stuff in a game that does not happen.

Parra

Referee
To be fair, as an Eels fan, I can relate to hoping my team somehow wins but also wanting my eyes to be removed with a rusty ice cream scoop so that I don't have to force myself to watch what they're offering.

Would have thought a Sharks fan could too. Got a little reminder on the weekend.

You're going to love tonight's match

Tiger5150

Bench
When Moses tanked at the Tigers and scuttled over to Parra, I spent a little time in their forums here as a good neighbour to helpfully detail what kind of merkin they had signed and how "they'd be sorry".

Stayed for the humour, they are funny pricks. I couldnt get them riled up because they are to busy abusing themselves and each other.

Tip of the cap to the Parra merkins.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
When Moses tanked at the Tigers and scuttled over to Parra, I spent a little time in their forums here as a good neighbour to helpfully detail what kind of merkin they had signed and how "they'd be sorry".

Stayed for the humour, they are funny pricks. I couldnt get them riled up because they are to busy abusing themselves and each other.

There is nothing you can do or say that would be worse than what our team has done to us over the years, glad we could be a source of amusement.

PS - Our coach is a bald myth.

Bazal

Post Whore

We miss all the Tigers fans who wished us well