What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R18 Fri - Panthers 20-2 Eels @ Panthers

Round 18: Panthers v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
The battle of the West is back!
The Pennies...red hot, on a roll and looking to party like it's 2003!
Then we have the Eels...it's been 34 years between drinks and their fans sure are thirsty!
Go west...where the skies are blue
Only on Fox Leaaaaague.

Not enough humdingers two stars

Hutty1986

Immortal
Not enough humdingers two stars
Fixed:
The battle of the West is back!
The Pennies...red hot, on a roll and looking to party like it's 2003!
Then we have the Eels...it's been 34 years between drinks and their fans sure are thirsty!
Go west...where the skies are blue.
This upcoming game of football will likely be a humdinger.
Only on Fox Leaaaaague.

Blues Riff

Bench
upload_2020-9-9_22-27-44.png

.....and what about this bloke?
R.C.G
That's right !! Reagan Campbell Gillard
Around here they call him Reg. As tough as they come.
You reckon this is just another game for Reg???
Not likely. Y'see, this Friday marks a home-coming for this Eel.
YOU HEARD ME. Reg was once a Panther .....and you reckon he wouldn't like to get one over this
mob in black? Revenge, Reprisal, Retribution !!!
What? Are you fkn deaf?
So when the whistle blows out West, look big Reg in the eye as he backs himself in ...
'cause when Hell's Bells are ringin', the Hums are sure gunna be dingin'

SDM

First Grade
Coach Ivan Cleary, who made the decision to drop Campbell-Gillard to reserve grade on the back of the prop's disappointing form, understood why his players were offended by Campbell-Gillard admitting that he'd thrown in the towel.

"Anyone would take offence to that," Ivan said. "I don't think that's the way to handle it. I wasn't at my best or feeling the best last year either. I didn't give up."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/pa...aying-he-gave-up-on-club-20200909-p55tyi.html

lol Ivan Cleary lecturing a bloke on putting in for the organisation you are employed by. Hey shit players of the NRL, here are some long term overpriced deals, now get on the bus while I f**k off out of here.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Coach Ivan Cleary, who made the decision to drop Campbell-Gillard to reserve grade on the back of the prop's disappointing form, understood why his players were offended by Campbell-Gillard admitting that he'd thrown in the towel.

"Anyone would take offence to that," Ivan said. "I don't think that's the way to handle it. I wasn't at my best or feeling the best last year either. I didn't give up."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/pa...aying-he-gave-up-on-club-20200909-p55tyi.html

lol Ivan Cleary lecturing a bloke on putting in for the organisation you are employed by. Hey shit players of the NRL, here are some long term overpriced deals, now get on the bus while I f**k off out of here.
You do "bitter merkin" better than anyone I've ever met... Never change

The_Frog

First Grade
Didn't Moses do likewise when he wanted to get a release to join the Eels? Seems to be a pattern here.