What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil gould and congratulations

Old Timer

Coach
f**k Phil Gould and all those that belong to the shoelaces hanging out of his backside.

He sits there with bloated body and inflated ego as if he is the king pin of the NRL.

He has gotten away with an aura that is more due to the cattle he had rather than he himself and is given far too much credit.

Put him in a room with Bellamy, Gibson, Bennett, Ryan, Robinson and it wouldn't be hard to tell who the dummy is.

BBTB

Juniors
Well who cares what Gould says or thinks, he lost me when he deceived us Dragons fans with that fake review to support Mary. Gould has lost my respect and it seems to me that he has lost it mentally.
Gould, lost the plot
Years ago. That 5yr :pencil:plan, sent him around the bend.....
Hook, is exactly what
we need.....
Gould is way off side.
That bullshit review:rage:
Was enough for me.

possm

Coach
Gould, lost the plot
Years ago. That 5yr :pencil:plan, sent him around the bend.....
Hook, is exactly what
we need.....
Gould is way off side.
That bullshit review:rage:
Was enough for me.
Anyone who knows a little about rugby league could tell that Gould was on the wrong side of history when backing his mate Mary and then trying to fool the Dragon fans into believing he conducted an unbiased review. It was all a sham and now is seen to be what it is. Gould will never win me back and suspect many other Dragons fans feel the same.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Gould is an inarticulate, illogical and self-obsessed and oafish windbag. He is like Joe Biden and is largely incoherent and speaks in riddles. He is largely irrelevant today but believes that the public is dying to hear his ill-informed opinion. The truth is that no one gives a damn what his twisted mind thinks.