What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Noise

Coach
So what happened to Seibold taking legal action on the people who started those rumours?

Did Mark Geyer ever go to court over the nrl memes bloke for saying that chick in the video was his daughter?

TheParraboy

Staff member
So what happened to Seibold taking legal action on the people who started those rumours?

Did Mark Geyer ever go to court over the nrl memes bloke for saying that chick in the video was his daughter?

Interesting isn't it, the silence has been deafening.

I've seen the rumours on Siebs, they are brutal. You would think there has to be some sort of closure on this?

Noise

Coach
Interesting isn't it, the silence has been deafening.

I've seen the rumours on Siebs, they are brutal. You would think there has to be some sort of closure on this?
Seibold's legal team had the names of people and were taking them to the police lol

Geyer was adamant it wasn;t his daughter and he was suing the bloke.

I don't reckon either of those cases will go anywhere, because what truths there are will have to come out in court and be made public and that won;t look so good for them.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

lodged formally last night

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Probably because they know they can't offer a pathway to 6 players every year and don't want to waste resources preparing them for someone else.
Players can be in the development list for multiple years. It's a full time salary, and more than they would get from a state cup club.

But I agree it'd be related to actual pathways to first grade. Lack of talent with genuine NRL potential would be an issue too. If there's only three kids outside the top 30 with genuine NRL potential, why give full time contracts to another three just to make up the numbers?

Latest posts