What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R18 Thu - Wests Tigers 24-26 Rabbitohs @ Bankwest

Round 18: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pommy

Coach
Was there clear video of Gaggi throwing a punch? I only watched it on my phone and was only half watching, I’m not saying he didn’t punch just that I didn’t see it.

Cheers axl.

We even lacked composure during the brawl, I thought the shot on el gags was a bit cheap.

For the kids at home, nrl footballers have a very high pain threshold and are very tough.

They have to be half dead before they feel anything. Part of the wonder of the game for mine.

Every injured player who isn’t playing this week would have given up a lot to be out there getting smashed tonight.

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
Cheers axl.

We even lacked composure during the brawl, I thought the shot on el gags was a bit cheap.

For the kids at home, nrl footballers have a very high pain threshold and are very tough.

They have to be half dead before they feel anything. Part of the wonder of the game for mine. I salute them!
Yeah fair enough. Good to see a bit of fire though, in a pretty dull year of footy tbh

Yeah fair enough. Good to see a bit of fire though, in a pretty dull year of footy tbh

Yeah I don’t mind the odd brawl and fisticuffs to liven things up. So long as no one gets hurt.

Probably statistically, you have much less chance of being badly hurt in an nrl brawl than actually playing ( ie injuries etc).

And these days, the brawls are nothing compared to the era of the biff. The old front jumper pull and succession of upper cuts! Couldn’t identify the players for the gore!

gerg

Juniors
Haven’t read through the thread since half time but have to go online to ASAP to vent. What type of idiot kicks on the 2nd tackle with the season on the line with 3 minutes to go. Benji you have been good for us but f**k off forever!

Tigers season has been on the line for the past month. Last night would have helped to get 9th but, maybe next year.