What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Curtis Scott

Perth Red

Post Whore
Is there public footage shown of what happened after the handcuffing and of him being tasered? Did he kick off when he came round or did they just taser him for fun (maybe Manly fans?)

gUt

Coach
If the Mole reckons that Scott is a bad dude and has been on the NRL’s radar for a while, I’m suddenly convinced he’s an altarboy that’s been wrongly accused.

Absolute truth. Bravo.

What a f**king spanner the mole is.

shear_joy9

Coach
Is there public footage shown of what happened after the handcuffing and of him being tasered? Did he kick off when he came round or did they just taser him for fun (maybe Manly fans?)

He gets pepper sprayed and is yelling in pain. The cops tell him to calm down it’s not too bad; Scott says how can he calm down when his eyes are killing him. Cops then taser him.

after they taser him, for some reason feel it necessary to rough him up a bit by stepping and twisting his ankle and punching him in the back numerous times.

Then there’s footage of them washing his face and eyes before putting him in the paddy wagon

Perth Red

Post Whore
He gets pepper sprayed and is yelling in pain. The cops tell him to calm down it’s not too bad; Scott says how can he calm down when his eyes are killing him. Cops then taser him.

after they taser him, for some reason feel it necessary to rough him up a bit by stepping and twisting his ankle and punching him in the back numerous times.

Then there’s footage of them washing his face and eyes before putting him in the paddy wagon

Geez, hopefully he sues their arse!

T-Boon

Coach
I was fairly skeptical of his story, i really thought this was all a ploy to get this handled in the off season ala Fightin' Wighton but i was clear that whilst sceptical, dismissing his claims out of hand on the grounds of absolute faith in the cops was pretty ridiculous

Most of us came out of this with some egg on our face, @Mr Spock!, @carcharias and @myrrh ken managed to take a whole carton and then some. Wooof, you boys gotta man up here or nah?

Yikes, a fun re-read :D

I don't mean to be a jerk but you are getting a bad record as didn't you jump to conclusions in the Josh Reynold's matter as well?

And that one it was very obvious there was way more to the story.

ACTPanthers

Bench
I don't mean to be a jerk but you are getting a bad record as didn't you jump to conclusions in the Josh Reynold's matter as well?

And that one it was very obvious there was way more to the story.
You don't mean it, but you're f**king good at it

Knight Vision

First Grade
Australia's a f**king police state. Those cops should be sacked and have charges against them.

That was a nothing situation escalated by cops. How could anyone could think what those cops did is ok

Knight Vision

First Grade
desk jobs for them for 6 months, retrained, attitude adjustment

Splash some of water on him , wake him up, ask him to move on and call him a taxi should have been enough.

Instead they agitated him, shined lights in his face, cuffed him, pepper sprayed him and tasered him ? WTF . They wanted confrontation.

And they also wasted tax payer money in doing so.

some11

Referee
Splash some of water on him , wake him up, ask him to move on and call him a taxi should have been enough.

Instead they agitated him, shined lights in his face, cuffed him, pepper sprayed him and tasered him ? WTF . They wanted confrontation.

Yep, a bucket of water is 10x more effective than someone's ear fetish.

If that’s accurate it’s a complete disgrace , he’s definitely got a case for damages and will win in a canter

DeeJ

Bench
I'm not sure about the ear pinch in regards to police training, but in first aid, when you approach an unconscious person who is not responding to verbal cues, you kick the bottom of their shoes, gently but firmly - it's for their safety and your own.

If you touch them around the head of course they are going to be woken up suddenly, and be shocked and react in a fight or flight sense.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Pity the police didn't get to him while he was being his normal dickhead self, then the whole thing would be different and there would be no issue

Reactions: Vee

gerg

Juniors

I wouldn't be surprised if they saw the tatts, dodgy mo' and thought "ere we go lads, we got a goer here'.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Australia's a f**king police state. Those cops should be sacked and have charges against them.

That was a nothing situation escalated by cops. How could anyone could think what those cops did is ok
Just curious, how is Australia a police state?

Reactions: Vee