What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NFL Week 1 thread

abpanther

Staff member
Football is finally back

Great game to start the season, the two highest paid QBs in the league, should be plenty of points in this one!

kurt faulk

Coach

Texans never fail to disappoint.

CEH looked great. But didn't catch any balls.

David Johnson looked great as well. Like he was in his prime.

Texans never fail to disappoint.

CEH looked great. But didn't catch any balls.

David Johnson looked great as well. Like he was in his prime.

If you’re a Houston fan, you couldn’t be too happy with Bill O’Brien as HC/GM.

Today’s offering was a very poor vanilla from Houston. If anything, the only thing that did stand up at any time was the Texans defence for a few stands here and there.

And bringing Cobb on with 5 mins to go? For immediate impact? WTF?

Here I was stinging for the NFL to start so I could wash the Dragon stink out of my mouth and it’s like I’m stuck in a Mary McGregor nightmare re-run.

I don’t think it’s being hyperbolic saying this, the thing that I love about this comp is how every game is important to the ultimate success and I think the Texans, for some reason, weren’t having a real go.

It looked very half pace.

Last edited:

Vozzy

Juniors
Deshawn was running for his life out there with a good o-line his receivers were horrible and he had to rely on the running game despite being down 24-7.

I'm scared to face the chiefs next week chargers have worst left tackle in the NFL.

dogslife

Coach
Another long season on the cards for Falcons fans.

At least we were playing a legit contender, how did Detroit and Philly shit the bed so bad?

Latest posts