What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd18: Parra v Penrith GAME DAY thread (11/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jk13

First Grade
To hold them only to two tries with key players out gives me more confidence for finals, hope we come 4th

Eelementary

Post Whore
This is an amazing defensive performance considering the lack of possession and how we’ve been under the pump basically the whole game.

I can't fault their defensive attitude - it's been absolutely magnificent.

But this attack is woeful, and it needs to change NOW.

Gronk

Staff member
I can't fault their defensive attitude - it's been absolutely magnificent.

But this attack is woeful, and it needs to change NOW.
Well we have 50% of our spine missing.

We’ve benn tackled 6 times in Penrith’s 20 all match.

Possession is nearly 70%.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Ennis / cooper / Voss u have no f**ken idea !! Attack is poor yes but not once is there a mention of 2 spine players out!

Roosters / storm with players out and they would rage about how good they were tonight performing like the eels

Happy MEel

First Grade
We’ve been fantastic with our defence but our f**king attack coach and Arthur have no idea
On how to attack and build pressure.

Not a f**king clue.

Sonce round 13, we have only scored 10 tries. The lowest in the league. The coaching staff are clueless.
Easy fix mate.

That 3 try strategy isn’t going to work if you can’t score 3 tries.

Tooooks

Bench
We’ve been fantastic with our defence but our f**king attack coach and Arthur have no idea
On how to attack and build pressure.

Not a f**king clue.

Sonce round 13, we have only scored 10 tries. The lowest in the league. The coaching staff are clueless.

Any faith I had in BA and his coaching staff has completely evaporated. f**king clueless. Worst attacking team in the comp over the last couple of months.

And there’s no guarantee we’ll beat the Broncos or Tigers either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts