What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The 2020 Bandwagon preparing to leave the station.

Meth

Staff member
The top 8 is virtually set now. My mob and Manly still have a slim chance. Tigers, slimmer still. But all going to plan, the top 8 is locked in.

Whose bandwagon are you (neutrals) preparing to hop onto?

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing a Panthers win. Them or the Raiders.

Not at all interested in a Storm or Roosters premiership.

mxlegend99

Referee
If my team doesn't win it. Definitely prefer to see Raiders or Eels win it. Someone different would be great.

But I think the grand final will be one of Storm or Roosters if not both and that the winners will be one of them. Storm sending Smith out a winner.

magpie_man

Juniors
Anyone but the Storm or Eels.
A Roosters 3peat would be amazing;
The Raiders after getting robbed last year would be very satisfying;
Souths only if it's against the Roosters in the GF - it'd be bigger than Ben Hur;
Panthers winning would be best for the game - it might motivate some of the other clubs to pull their finger out and start developing players;
The rest are no chance, although, if the Warriors somehow get there you couldn't not want them to go all the way...

Billythekid

First Grade
My team will be in the finals but I’ll still be happy to see someone new get up. Would love to see the raiders get a premiership especially after last year but don’t see it happening.

This Year?

Immortal
I don't want to get on any bandwagon in case the sheer weight of hope and expectation makes the wheels fall off.
My order of hoping who wins it of teams currently in the top 8.
1. Eels
2. Raiders
3. Knights
4. Panthers
5. Roosters
6. Sharks
7. Rabbitohs
8. Storm

Apey

Staff member
Excluding my own team and the Sharks because I think they're no chance

1. Storm
2. Raiders
3. Eels
4. Panthers
5. Souths
6. Roosters

tbf 'anyone but the Roosters' probably would have been sufficient. Panthers would be higher if not for some insufferable fans on LU.

DeeJ

Bench
I think I'll get behind the Raiders this year.

I think the Roosters will win again though which I am conflicted for as I wouldn't mind seeing the Morris twins get a premiership together - which is deserved on form, but I hate to think of SBW being rewarded for walking into a premiership ready side and perhaps at the expense of the most loyal clubman, Mitch Aubusson.

dogslife

Coach
1273371.jpg

Latest posts