What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Raiders

possm

Coach
Really we only have two forwards of genuine quality now that Frizz is going, maybe three if the Sims of 2018 returns. Too many average forwards.
McInnes is not heavy enough to play lock. Held onto the ball too much and really didn't do much damage in attack.

We need to recruit at least two good props and if De Belin is not available, we will need a lock and a second-rower.

thebigredv

First Grade
And Young was complaining he was overlooked for the 1st grade job!! FFS...piss off to France Divison 2 today and learn your trade mate....but not on our coin your not....

There will be some who wish to defend Young but he has to wear it by picking these teams. He hasn't made an impact, if anything we look worse. Same loyalty to a pack of pretty poor players. I'll say it again, Hook, put the broom through this lot. Backs included.

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Whats the bet next week's team selection will still have Norman at 5/8?

How many hookers will we have in the team next week? Seems as though 3 wasn't enough.

Dragon David

First Grade
Boy oh boy! Griffin has a BIG job to get our squad competitive. We are just woeful as a team and Hunt and Norman just showed today how bad they are. We were out muscled throughout the game by a more disciplined team.

Except for the excitement of Cody scoring 2 and missing a third, which the party pooper ref denied, we looked like a team of park footballers with mistakes galore and poor on line defence.

The current coaches couldn't give a stuff no doubt because 1) Dean Young didn't get the head coaches job for the next couple of years and 2) Flanagan and Shepherd are gonsky. Hopefully DEan Young goes as well.

Our players just don't have anything going for them - just not good enough.

As I said, Griffin has a BIG job ahead of him.

The next two games (Newcastle and then Storm) will put the icing on the cake for us and we will be the easy beats.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Canberre have flicked the switch into finals mode, according to Vonny. Someone please tell her that you don't get to play the team running 12th in the finals.
On form they couldn't have a faced a weaker team. There isn't a team in the comp that would have played worse than we did tonight. They clearly just want to get out of the bubble, they have given up. A lot of mentally weak players out there tonight.

Dragon David

First Grade
Our centre defence has never been the same without Debelin.

We need new mongrel players. Replacements for Frizzell and Aitkin need to have Canberra style mongrel.
Pappa, Wighton, Havira Naira and Dunamis all way more mongrel than our forwards.
What gets me is that we have mentioned that we have not much now to choose from to sign up but we knew that Frizell was leaving ages ago and there would have been much more players coming off contract that one of the good ones we could have signed for next year to replace him. The Raiders knew that John Bateman was going back to Wigan and they were able to secure Ryan James to take his place.

WTF do we do, effing nothing. We are deadset hopeless all round. Still well and truly in the dark as a club I am afraid.

qld redvee

Juniors
Guys tell me im wrong but did Hosty sit on the banch for the entire game ? I cant remember seeing him at all . If he didnt get a run I think mini me supercoach need sto explain why -- we were getting outplayed so leave a forward off for the duration ?? and surely we must put an end to the reserve hooker on the bench .. Long 2 weeks coming up after that performance

jeffdragon

Bench
I expected little Today & so was not disappointed. Marshmallow forwards.
Well done Cody for some excitement and hope for 2021.
Some say they were embarrassed, but realistically we were never going to beat the raiders today.
Maybe a bit of a better performance but not troubling them too much.
Time for being embarrassed happened earlier in the season when we were 0-4.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Guys tell me im wrong but did Hosty sit on the banch for the entire game ? I cant remember seeing him at all . If he didnt get a run I think mini me supercoach need sto explain why -- we were getting outplayed so leave a forward off for the duration ?? and surely we must put an end to the reserve hooker on the bench .. Long 2 weeks coming up after that performance
He was injured in the warm up

Latest posts