What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2020 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

sempmrh

Juniors
are they taking the lower back spot as well?
The article only says the front of jersey spot. Alongside Rockcote, the club has also added the Sunshine Coast tourism logo and Sportsbet to our list of sponsors. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sunshine Coast end up on the back of the jersey considering the club has been producing promotional videos for them.

greenBV4

Bench
The article only says the front of jersey spot. Alongside Rockcote, the club has also added the Sunshine Coast tourism logo and Sportsbet to our list of sponsors. Wouldn't be surprised to see Sunshine Coast end up on the back of the jersey considering the club has been producing promotional videos for them.
was crownbet/beteasy still a sponsor or was that a few years back? because I remember seeing sportsbet had taken over/merged with beteasy

greenBV4

Bench
pretty healthy list of sponsors though looking at the website, it's good it looks like we are going into a new year with a full set of sponsors this time round

sempmrh

Juniors
was crownbet/beteasy still a sponsor or was that a few years back? because I remember seeing sportsbet had taken over/merged with beteasy
That was a few years back. All these betting groups seem to change and merge so often I can't keep up. I think it was just last year that we had Bet365 signage up on gameday.

But yeah - it's good to at least have our major partners onboard long term. Let's see if things shuffle around a bit coming into 2021.

sempmrh

Juniors
Fuel Your Life, a Sunshine Coast-based dietitian company (also a sponsor of Storm's Super Netball team) looks to be taking Tigerair's position on the back of the jersey - if today's captain's run is any indication.

train_cowboys8.jpg

sempmrh

Juniors
Thankfully Storm have revised the Rockcote logo after the reveal a few days ago. Still a heat-pressed patch but plain white text on purple. Fuel Your Life confirmed to be replacing Tigerair on the back of the jersey.

All sponsor logos on Storm’s home jersey are fully integrated with plain white logos - no other colours. We’ve come a long way from the days of the big, lime green ME Bank logo. Now if only we could do something about that away jersey.

yakstorm

First Grade
All sponsor logos on Storm’s home jersey are fully integrated with plain white logos - no other colours. We’ve come a long way from the days of the big, lime green ME Bank logo. Now if only we could do something about that away jersey.

Unfortunately so long as the Storm alternate jersey is white, it's going to be hard to get sponsors to align their colour scheme.

If the team could somehow still use a strong dark colour as the base or at least use it in the key areas where the brands are positioned, they could keep the sponsor logos white, but unfortunately I don't see the team considering something like that.

sempmrh

Juniors
Unfortunately so long as the Storm alternate jersey is white, it's going to be hard to get sponsors to align their colour scheme.

If the team could somehow still use a strong dark colour as the base or at least use it in the key areas where the brands are positioned, they could keep the sponsor logos white, but unfortunately I don't see the team considering something like that.

It’s fine. I think an away jersey with coloured sponsor logos is a fair trade off considering how well everything is integrated on the home jersey.

greenBV4

Bench
Thankfully Storm have revised the Rockcote logo after the reveal a few days ago. Still a heat-pressed patch but plain white text on purple. Fuel Your Life confirmed to be replacing Tigerair on the back of the jersey.

not quite
Hostplus has ONE yellow square on the shorts haha

and yeah I agree I'm 100% fine with coloured away sponsors, atleast they are still intergrated well without any boxes

Jackson Allison

Juniors
The Warriors are wearing their Away Jersey for the first time this season, although unfortunately we will not see all jerseys be worn this season, as the Sharks are wearing their Home Jersey tonight!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The Warriors are wearing their Away Jersey for the first time this season, although unfortunately we will not see all jerseys be worn this season, as the Sharks are wearing their Home Jersey tonight!
Women in League next week, Possibly Kokoda jersey R20?

Latest posts