What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Day Issue - CSS vs. Warrior

Like BBB I am not fussed about the 6.30pm time slot, but looking forward to seeing the SJ and Connor Tracey combination in action. Connor and Trindall looked pretty comfortable with each other a few weeks back against the Cows. Seeing the name Hiroti in the thread sent the wrong kind of shivers up my spine.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Like BBB I am not fussed about the 6.30pm time slot, but looking forward to seeing the SJ and Connor Tracey combination in action. Connor and Trindall looked pretty comfortable with each other a few weeks back against the Cows. Seeing the name Hiroti in the thread sent the wrong kind of shivers up my spine.

Completely agree on all points.. I mean f**k sake whats wrong with the 2pm timeslot? Sitting here twiddling my thumbs. Drive a man to drink it would.

ghoti

Bench
Completely agree on all points.. I mean f**k sake whats wrong with the 2pm timeslot? Sitting here twiddling my thumbs. Drive a man to drink it would.

terrible timeslot! drove me to the bottle already, now it's drivin me to consider watching the melb/cows game

roboshark

Coach
Every time we play for something important we dish up trash

So today we lock in a semis spot. Who knows what to expect

blue bags

First Grade
I hear next month (yeah made that up) for our 800K man

49e5a0f616d04471181fda70f3bee12d.jpg
coma tozed into a semi final lol