What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dean Young

Mjab

Juniors
A losing environment against The knights who are entrenched in the 8 and against arguably the competition favourite in the storm.
Not to mention most of them haven’t played a game all year.

What good is it blooding a host of youngsters where they will be purely cannon fodder for the opposition.
Cody seemed to enjoy himself

they have an off season to get over it and we get an idea where they sit

all these pregame trials and charity shield shows us jack shit
Same as trying judge at training if there ready

yes not ideal I agree but better than not doing it

F turnstile off and put in a Fergai

TruSaint

Referee
successful clubs get the benefit of blooding in a winning team environment and senior players protecting them , Bringing them on slowly

Your sentence above is all I was suggesting really.

I am not defending Young or Mary.

As I posted during the game, I am very happy for young Cody. I hope the hype doesn't get to high as its only 1 game.

Need to see more. But I enjoyed the moment with him and his family.

possm

Coach
Not only has the coach not been giving good instructions and a workable game plan, the players themselves have clocked off for sure. The thing is though, by clocking off it shows a lack of pride in the Red V jumper they were wearing and Hook could see who the main culprits are which he will be able to address when he takes over.

It is a bloody problem when you still have an interim coach on board and the new one is waiting in the wings. The only interim this year that has shown promise and has been rewarded is Todd Payten and I can envisage him being able to get the Cowboys to play well.

Only 2 more games of the old school in charge to go (except for Flanagan and Shepherd who have been shown the door anyway). Then it will be new lessons to be learnt and taught by someone with more experience.

It is not worth going over our performances now so just relax just as the Calm One says and wait until next year.
I really hope Griffin can convince Brennan and Wane to be his assistants for the next two years.

Mjab

Juniors
I really hope Griffin can convince Brennan and Wane to be his assistants for the next two years.
Brennnan a hopeful And realistic option
Wane , why would he come here TBH we didn’t even shortlist the dude
He would be better going to Chooks or Storm to learn off the masters for a year if he had any sense
If he did that he would be a walk up 1st grade coach the year after

Who is Storm replacing Ryles with?

Dragons 09

Juniors

As long as he doesn't convince Dean Young to stay, i couldn't care if he brings Ruan Sims and John Howard in as his assistants. Young is currently coaching at 25%, if we lose our next 2, he'll end his short illustrious career at around 17%. Perhaps McGregor's complete incompetence wasn't the only factor for his dismal failure as a coach.

possm

Coach
He would be better going to Chooks or Storm to learn off the masters for a year if he had any sense

I'd say that Griffin will be able to help Wane settle into the NRL grind very well. Yes, it would help him become acclimatised but at the same time he would be a great asset for the coaching staff and at the same time might be able to bring a couple of big props with him.

Crush

Coach
I'd say that Griffin will be able to help Wane settle into the NRL grind very well. Yes, it would help him become acclimatised but at the same time he would be a great asset for the coaching staff and at the same time might be able to bring a couple of big props with him.
Wane is the current England National Team head coach. Previously he was the head coach of Wigan where he won 3 super league grand finals. 3 in 8 years.
I'm pretty sure Wane has better things to do for a crust TBH.

slippery5

Juniors

Mary !!!!!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
He wouldn’t even get to be a boot cleaner down there

can u imagine him trying to give advice to Bellamy!
Bellamy is well known for playing to people’s strengths.

He wouldn’t get cranky with Mary, he’d just realise his skill in the changeroom isn’t with the players, but is putting a fresh coat of paint on it.

So he’d send him out to buy some purple & white striped paint.

possm

Coach
Let Griffin pick whoever he thinks will do the job well. I'd say first stop will be Brennan because they worked together so well at the Panthers and Brennan is not coaching at the moment.

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Don’t confuse the board.

They just appointed a head coach.

They don’t need another.
:disappointed:
Muzby you should stand and sit on the Dragons Board.At least we can then look forward to a bit of fun and enjoyment which unfortunately is not happening now.:grinning:

Mjab

Juniors
Bellamy is well known for playing to people’s strengths.

He wouldn’t get cranky with Mary, he’d just realise his skill in the changeroom isn’t with the players, but is putting a fresh coat of paint on it.

So he’d send him out to buy some purple & white striped paint.
Mary would think it comes striped in the same can