What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Smug Panther

First Grade
True this Umina, we were absolutely flying when he took over. Do you remember how dominant we were in that wooden spoon playoff the season before?
One of the worst injury hit seasons ive ever seen a club suffer. We are f**king flying now and that wouldn't be the case with Hook. The man is an arrogant merkin who players simply can't work with

martielang

Bench
One of the worst injury hit seasons ive ever seen a club suffer. We are f**king flying now and that wouldn't be the case with Hook. The man is an arrogant merkin who players simply can't work with

So you do remember it yeh? I’m not dreaming? Cos I swear you said we were set up for success. Think it was about a year or 2 prior to the great man kicking your mate to the curb because he couldn’t get his head off the dinner plate.

Smug Panther

First Grade
So you do remember it yeh? I’m not dreaming? Cos I swear you said we were set up for success. Think it was about a year or 2 prior to the great man kicking your mate to the curb because he couldn’t get his head off the dinner plate.
Not sure what Moylan has to do with anything here. Won many a game for us and yeah we probably moved him on at the right time. Bookmark this thread because ill be laughing even harder in 12 months, Hook can not coach

Kilkenny

Coach
Good bloke high footy I.Q.
“Never met him, never want too?” What famous movie was that famous line in?

But seriously I struggle when a former stalwart has to reinvent themselves with a new user name, it just isn’t the same applies to you too Westy!!!!!

The choice of User Name must be a challenge for starters. I’ve been Kilkenny for so long now I honestly don’t know what name I would pick if on the receiving end of the life suspension. Herbert could probably suggest a few for me all beginning with letter F.

Bob

Juniors

But seriously I struggle when a former stalwart has to reinvent themselves with a new user name, it just isn’t the same applies to you too Westy!!!!!

The choice of User Name must be a challenge for starters. I’ve been Kilkenny for so long now I honestly don’t know what name I would pick if on the receiving end of the life suspension. Herbert could probably suggest a few for me all beginning with letter F.
Also starting with the letter C :grin:

WestyLife

First Grade

You mean like:

Fearless
Fair
Fantastic
Fearsome
Flawless
??

Kilkenny

Coach
No ones got the movie yet, I know the line can’t quite remember myself? Was in Notting Hill? When Hugh Grant and the the of his gang were sitting around in the restaurant? It is a famous line someone will get right.

noforwardpass

Juniors
No ones got the movie yet, I know the line can’t quite remember myself? Was in Notting Hill? When Hugh Grant and the the of his gang were sitting around in the restaurant? It is a famous line someone will get right.
It was Notting Hill but I think it was never met her, never want to.

Latest posts