What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Day Issue - CSS vs. Warrior

bluefox68

Staff member
D
Talak, SJ, Katoa, Ronaldo, Nikora, Traecey all superb

only concerns were Duges and BHU, just a bit of a off night for those two.
So Duges is wanting a contract extension for 2022 onwards...?!?

Okay, he’s been a warrior for us, but surely next year will be his last!!

Poss

Juniors
Also the ref penalises Johnson for asking the reason for a penalty. You’re allowed to challenge penalties aren’t you? The ref said he couldn’t ask him because it wasn’t a stoppage in play... but the warriors were kicking for touch from a penalty. If that’s not a stoppage of play, I dunno what is.

and the Dugan penalty for not retreating back was weird too.

Card Shark

Immortal
I can’t complain about the reffing, we got plenty of leg-ups early & failed to capitalise.

However, there was some tough / weird decisions both ways.

Old tiger 79

Juniors
All that talent wasted this year, couldn’t beat a warriors side that is fielding his half a side...lolololololol

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
All that talent wasted this year, couldn’t beat a warriors side that is fielding his half a side...lolololololol

You must have a sad life coming on another clubs forum, attempting to troll when clearly you’ve got nothing good to come up with. Have fun finishing 9th again with your mediocre team you moron. Luke Brooks is possibly the only guy that makes our inept half back look good

Card Shark

Immortal
I don’t think he’s an old Tiger, I think he’s an old dragon & has been here before in many forms.

He’s (his) the new Version IV!