What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R18 Sun - Sharks 22-14 Warriors @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 18: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Warriors didn’t play to their potential tonight, but I couldn’t see them making the 8 anyway. Sharks once again are very good against bottom 8 teams but they have proven to be crap against other top 8 teams. Roosters and Raiders should beat them pretty comfortably.

blue bags

First Grade
Warriors didn’t play to their potential tonight, but I couldn’t see them making the 8 anyway. Sharks once again are very good against bottom 8 teams but they have proven to be crap against other top 8 teams. Roosters and Raiders should beat them pretty comfortably.

Which leaves the panthers unable to lose another game in the history of the sport.

edabomb

First Grade
Watching this I can't help but think that offering Payten a one year deal, losing him and then signing Nathan Brown for three years is the most Warriors thing the Warriors have ever done.

Maybe it's so crazy it'll work :)

Vee

First Grade
Watching this I can't help but think that offering Payten a one year deal, losing him and then signing Nathan Brown for three years is the most Warriors thing the Warriors have ever done.

Maybe it's so crazy it'll work :)
But like everything else the Warriors have ever chanced, unlikely.