What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dogs after The Chad?

bluefox68

Staff member
Barrett can't be that stupid...
Ummm...

I believe he could be that stupid!

Why would you leave a job as an assistant coach of a team headed to a GF in order to be head coach of a basket-case team?!?!

He will not last 2 seasons at the Dogs...

SadShark

Bench
Barrett can't be that stupid. They already have halves that play in slow motion and don't create anything.
There’s a massive case of The Emperors New Clothes with Shat Townsend. They all love him.
Everyone bar the NSW & Australian selectors that is. Those selectors of course, are all wrong.

Special K

Coach
I don’t deserve to be this happy. Won’t happen.

I live probably 400m away from him. I’ll drive him there every day and pick him up.

SadShark

Bench
Could be his manager, wanting to up the dollars for his prized client.
He’s gunna skyrocket from $1.75 (current market value) to $2.03 (*both AUD$ value indications include GST. **Denotes complete 3-year contract value - not per annum).

Weaponhead

Coach
He has 3 years to go on his current contract. Dogs must be offering a 5 year $6 million contract like Easts have to Tedesco.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Ummm...

I believe he could be that stupid!

Why would you leave a job as an assistant coach of a team headed to a GF in order to be head coach of a basket-case team?!?!

He will not last 2 seasons at the Dogs...

Not sure if serious.

You leave because you want to be a head coach. A role where there is only 16 available and don’t come around that often.

Plus the obvious payrise

1990 sharkie

Juniors
Buzz just reported tonight...

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...d/news-story/a198a598262b6ace3e8b426a8231eb9a

SHOOSH

We’re hearing there may be interest at Canterbury for suspended Cronulla Sharks halfback Chad Townsend. Townsend won a premiership in 2016 but hasn’t set the world on fire since.

c80c93583d3913eea2091f0afeeacf9e

2020 might end on massive high!

President Trump

Juniors
Hopefully this means that Chad's last-ever act in a Sharks jersey would be his send-off, which would show his dedication to putting the interests of the team first.

jason taylor

Bench
I almost feel sorry for the dogs next year.
Will potentially have a halves combination of:
6. Blake Green
7. Chad Townsend

Version IV

Juniors
I hope i am not dreaming, if they want them they can have him off you go Chad.

We have Trindall & Connor Tracey how can challenge to partner SJ in halves next year, I wouldnt mind us seeing how much Benji would be for 1 year

Latest posts