What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matt & Max Feagai

Hills Dragon

Juniors
Everybody relax. I'm sure MacYoung will give them every opportunity in the top grade, just like he is for Sailor, unless of course there's some top quality player holding down the position, like a Thurston, a Smith or a Norman.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Can anyone remember when was the last time JP scored a try?

Well with Max at No 3 next week we’d have a functioning backline both sides of the paddock.

Surely the “cusp” will have arrived:

“Young will blood speedster Cody Ramsey on Saturday, while fellow young guns Eddie Blacker and Max Feagai are on the cusp of a debut before the season finishes.”

Dragsters

First Grade
Well with Max at No 3 next week we’d have a functioning backline both sides of the paddock.

Surely the “cusp” will have arrived:

“Young will blood speedster Cody Ramsey on Saturday, while fellow young guns Eddie Blacker and Max Feagai are on the cusp of a debut before the season finishes.”

They both MUST be blooded at the expense of Friz and the Turnstile...

LINESPEED

Juniors
Bring it on

Not sure how Matt’s knee is, but surely Max for EA this week.

Schiller bench.

It seems Sailor’s not on the radar ATM and is probably leaving.

So Sullivan to halves

Norman punted of course.
Adam rested for this game
Blacker bench

Cam to 9, Hunt halves

During the game I’d try Duff at 5/8 & Cody F/B

Otherwise as it is, another flogging in store,
So, the 4 debutants will have a crack
at least
...the 2 remaining games should now be treated as trials for Griff’s 2021 squad in the making.

Let the howling begin!!

Last edited:

_Johnsy

Referee
I don't get to see Ramsey in real life and wonder if he is ready to be bashed in NRL.
Possum is always bangin' on about him what's others thinking.
Fegai Twins have the size according to their profile stats.
I was the same, and happy to be proven wrong yesterday. Great effort by Cody.

After a hard off season and putting on a bit of bulk, he'll be a regular first grader.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Let us see what he does

griffin.jpg

SAP58

Juniors

Schiller bench.

So Sullivan to halves

Norman punted of course.
Blacker bench

Cam to 9, Hunt halves

at least
...the 2 remaining games should now be treated as trials for Griff’s 2021 squad in the making.

Let the howling begin!!
We have two games left surely if you are going to blood some of our younger players it would be preferable to do it against the Knights rather than against the Storm.

redVinme

Juniors

Schiller bench.

So Sullivan to halves

Norman punted of course.
Blacker bench

Cam to 9, Hunt halves

at least

Let the howling begin!!

Schiller isn't in the bubble. The rest may as well happen can't be any worse

slippery5

Juniors
We have two games left surely if you are going to blood some of our younger players it would be preferable to do it against the Knights rather than against the Storm.
Not by his presser, said he won't make changes just for the sake of blooding unless it was form related.

SAP58

Juniors
Not by his presser, said he won't make changes just for the sake of blooding unless it was form related.
Yeah didn’t see it but he said it before, he also said he would pick the best side each week on form when he took over. So Aitken & Norman are in such good form they shouldn’t be dropped ? He is kidding & everything he has said since taking over mean nothing if he selects them this week IMO.

slippery5

Juniors
Yeah didn’t see it but he said it before, he also said he would pick the best side each week on form when he took over. So Aitken & Norman are in such good form they shouldn’t be dropped ? He is kidding & everything he has said since taking over mean nothing if he selects them this week IMO.
Well add Lawrie to that, because as I've said every week he cost as (or contributes to) a try against us from his inability to get ready at marker & too slow to chase the dummy half when he runs putting the A defender under pressure, as was the case when Ford missed the tackle allowing (I think ) Bateman to score.

SAP58

Juniors
Well add Lawrie to that, because as I've said every week he cost as (or contributes to) a try against us from his inability to get ready at marker & too slow to chase the dummy half when he runs putting the A defender under pressure, as was the case when Ford missed the tackle allowing (I think ) Bateman to score.
Ford did a very good impersonation of a typical Aitken turnstile tackle :)

LINESPEED

Juniors

Max factor to No3 on Teamsheet Tuesday and the tries will flow

... as they did for Cody

...probably a treble for Jordy too - as he finally gets some service!

Go on Deano
Surprise the fuc/k out of us again
... and score yourself a second
“best moment” on the trot, with an 8-37 flogging your best excuse to be bold
& piss Mary right off again

possm

Coach
I have always thought that Lawrie is no more than a good backup prop. Time to buy a couple of good hard nosed props to stiffen up the middle. If De Belin is not available then we also need a lock.

Lawrie, Ellis and Blacker are reserve grade material

Spazer

Juniors
Wouldn't surprise me if Griffin turns Lawrie into a decent prop next year. He used to play like a teletubby but he's getting better. He definitely needs to work on that goal line defence though.

LINESPEED

Juniors

Fingers crossed Deano’s looking to the future today Max:

“Billy Brittain (concussion) will be forced to sit out, after suffering two head knocks in the space of three weeks. Josh Kerr (concussion) will be monitored but is expected to be named.

Tariq Sims (shoulder) will return in the second-row, with Jacob Host (calf) unlikely to play.

Dean Young may look to blood some players after a disgraceful performance against the Raiders. Jayden Sullivan, Eddie Blacker and Max Feagai will all come into calculations. “
Sporting News

SAP58

Juniors
Fingers crossed Deano’s looking to the future today Max:

“Billy Brittain (concussion) will be forced to sit out, after suffering two head knocks in the space of three weeks. Josh Kerr (concussion) will be monitored but is expected to be named.

Tariq Sims (shoulder) will return in the second-row, with Jacob Host (calf) unlikely to play.

Dean Young may look to blood some players after a disgraceful performance against the Raiders. Jayden Sullivan, Eddie Blacker and Max Feagai will all come into calculations. “
Sporting News
Let’s hope so but his focus has been elsewhere according to reports in todays Daily Telegraph, he had an interview for the Assistants role at Newcastle yesterday and is also considering joining Todd Payton at the Cows. So who know what we will get this week.