What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Another hit and run trip wouldn't be surprised to see a couple of players like Api, Spencer rested because of head knocks.

Has the potential to be quite a tough game.

Need to remain focused and be determined and minor premiership is close to being ours.

Kilkenny

Coach
I thought our game against the Eels was a 50/50 proposition maybe this one is a 55/45 in our favour.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Think a swag will get rested.

Api
Cleary or Luai
Mansour
Kiks or Martin
Fish
Edwards

And i think we will still win with the depth we have.. Pretty amazing..

Kilkenny

Coach
Not so sure about that. Ivan has made it clear our goal is to wrap up the minor premiership and to do that we have to win this week.

I agree we have this far with a plan in place And with two regular seas on games to go why not just stick to the plan that has worked so well for us.

I think these last two games are further opportunities to get the side playing better than we have been this past couple of weeks. We have been winning, but things have been a little clunky again, lots of attacking opportunities inside our opponents 20 and not quite finishing off.

Personally no need to rest anybody, unless they are in need of a rest due to a niggling injury.

murraymob

Coach
Nathen Cleary has already said in a interview they talked about resting players after the minor premiership is won.Only player maybe rested could be api depending on the head knock
But if fit he will play

Kilkenny

Coach
I tend to think we need to wrap up the minor premiership this week against the Cowboys if possible and maybe then we can think about given some others some game time. The Cowboys will be desperate to give there fans and Josh Hannah a win and will be up for it.

Blade23

Juniors
Think a swag will get rested.

Api
Cleary or Luai
Mansour
Kiks or Martin
Fish
Edwards

And i think we will still win with the depth we have.. Pretty amazing..

No. All about maintaining the momentum at the moment.
Maybe Spencer might miss a week, depending on how he pulls up from his head knock.
There are a few other niggles but the goal is this week to wrap up the minor premiership.

panthersam

Juniors
Yeah really can’t see anyone getting rested this week outside of possibly the players that had head knocks, the side named tomorrow will be the same as last week.

Cowboys have some dangerous players and can score some points when they throw it around as they showed on the weekend, but I still can’t see anything outside of us convincingly winning :shrug:♂️ don’t know if I’ve ever felt like this since I started supporting this club but I am enjoying it haha

Let’s hope it can continue on for years to come

murraymob

Coach
The minor premiership is worth 100k in today’s times it’s vital .
With loss of potential crowds numbers and revenue that would have flowed back to the club we need this money

franklin2323

Immortal
No. All about maintaining the momentum at the moment.
Maybe Spencer might miss a week, depending on how he pulls up from his head knock.
There are a few other niggles but the goal is this week to wrap up the minor premiership.

How are the fringe guys going match fitness wise? That would be my reasoning to rest guys. Make sure Burton, Whare etc have some gametime in just in case they are needed

betcats

Referee
How are the fringe guys going match fitness wise? That would be my reasoning to rest guys. Make sure Burton, Whare etc have some gametime in just in case they are needed

Im not sure one game is going to make much of a difference for these guys. If we are going to rest guys personally id be resting guys like Api and Spencer or anyone else carrying some kind of knock or niggle.

franklin2323

Immortal
Im not sure one game is going to make much of a difference for these guys. If we are going to rest guys personally id be resting guys like Api and Spencer or anyone else carrying some kind of knock or niggle.

One game is better than having no games for 3 months or so in some cases