What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Roosters

ghoti

Bench
Next three or four weeks (I reckon if Parra drop to fifth we could beat them for the honour of gettin smashed in Week 2) are all finals style experience for the young guys at least. As long as someone gives Kyle and Josh Morris a whack on the weekend I'll get somethin out of it.

Points can come by running around Sonny Bill, he's so unfit it's embarrassing.. unfortunately we have our own target in Fifita who was even worse last week.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
With that link I want to join a boy band. Not your fault Blayke, no direction calls to you.

Before the team list came out we had 17.5 + start.

Then when it was revealed that Taukeiaho and Tedesco were being rested the start has moved down to 16.5 +

So those players were only worth a point.

lol.

Craigshark

First Grade
Joseph manu is just as good at fullback as his is at centre. They don’t lose a lot with those players out. this could get very ugly

Card Shark

Immortal
I disagree, they lose bloody heaps with Tedesco out!

He’s in scintillating form.

Hold the f**king ball!

Craigshark

First Grade
I disagree, they lose bloody heaps with Tedesco out!

He’s in scintillating form.

Hold the f**king ball!

tedesco is the best player in the world but Joseph manu is a bloody good player too. I can see him doing just as much damage to our mob as tedesco would.

Latest posts