What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V The Cowboys

Panthers coach Ivan Cleary has named his side to face North Queensland Cowboys in Women in League Round at Queensland Country Bank Stadium on Friday.

James Tamou, Api Koroisau and Zane Tetevano have been given the week off as the team sets out to claim the club's third minor premiership.

Mitch Kenny has been named at hooker, Moses Leota promoted the starting side, and Kurt Capewell and Jack Hetherington join the bench.

Dean Whare has been named in the reserves after overcoming a toe injury.

The Panthers will wear the 2020 Alternate Jersey.

1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
2. Josh MANSOUR - sponsored by MKJ Projects
3. Brent NADEN - sponsored by Potter Automotive
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Penrith Toyota
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
6. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Hertz
7. Nathan CLEARY - sponsored by Chemtools
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
9. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Hix Group
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by AMA Event Management
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Casella Express

14. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Signace
15. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
16. Kurt CAPEWELL - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
17. Jack HETHERINGTON - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
18. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Stylus Blinds
19. Billy BURNS - sponsored by Southlands Estate Agents
20. Matt BURTON - sponsored by OAK Plus
21. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Brightside Music

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Jack will be playing for a contract.
I think we can expect a massive game from him.

I think this has been set up as a 'test' for him. Keep your aggression in check without losing your workrate or impact or find a new club. Smart move by the club too. Good to see api rested too. Kinda except to see Fish,Yeo etc rested for Bulldogs game.

Kilkenny

Coach
He won't be in our full strength finals side unless I've misjudged the season badly.

Really happy to see Yeo named captain. I guess they'll rest a few this week and a few next.

He isn’t but you can bet your last dollar on him giving it a red hot go to force his way into the side. He is I believe that type of character, outstanding trainer and having him as a backup in case of unforeseen injury places us with even further depth. In the Warriors game against the Roosters I loved the way he ripped into JWH. It was controlled aggression and he got under JWH’s skin.

Latest posts