What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18, Penrith Panthers Vs Para Eewls

MugaB

Coach
You can’t be proud of that win? I’ve got texted messages from Penrith mates saying they embarrassed that they won and eels were rorted hard
most teams that got as little possession as parra did would of got 80points put on them I’m proud of the effort we put in Missing our 3 best players
They’ll be getting rid of the 6again call after that game after Penrith got 100 6 again calls
Easily proud of that win, any win over the Eels is a proud win, besides if you're whinning about your "3 best players"(dylan brown, Reed Mahney, and whoever the F* else) you got serious depth issues, and if your upset about 6 agains going against your decrepit team, maybe they should tackle better, or clear the ruck. King Gutho was so excited that night, every time something went against penrith, he thought he did it all himself! god i love watching pawwa fail
ZomboMeme 14012020053534.jpg

Latest posts