What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-eels footy stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

That’s pretty f**ken sad!! He was injured in a game last weekend.

Watch a bit of country footy and games are pretty tough with players basically doing it for the love of the game!!

RIP

strider

Post Whore
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/09/14...r-shake-up-to-commission-after-collins-error/

Annesley takes Bunker shake-up to Commission after Collins error

why is this considered an absolute howler that warrants a bunker shake up? ... I reckon its a 50-50 call tbh

they are crying that Butcher, who played the ball, didn't move and couldn't be expected to get out of the way .... sure he didn't move, but that doesn't mean that his teammate can run behind him FFS ... they clearly go left, Collins gets it on the left of Butcher then runs to the right of him .... Hoy DOES have a hindered run, needing to go around Butcher - its not the worst obstruction, but its not a stretch to believe he was hindered a bit ... I'm calling it a 50-50 call .... its certainly not a howler

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/09/14...r-shake-up-to-commission-after-collins-error/

Annesley takes Bunker shake-up to Commission after Collins error

why is this considered an absolute howler that warrants a bunker shake up? ... I reckon its a 50-50 call tbh

they are crying that Butcher, who played the ball, didn't move and couldn't be expected to get out of the way .... sure he didn't move, but that doesn't mean that his teammate can run behind him FFS ... they clearly go left, Collins gets it on the left of Butcher then runs to the right of him .... Hoy DOES have a hindered run, needing to go around Butcher - its not the worst obstruction, but its not a stretch to believe he was hindered a bit ... I'm calling it a 50-50 call .... its certainly not a howler
Roosters, @strider

Captain BF

Juniors
Joseph Suaalii, the young Souths winger whose contract negotiations are being played out in the media. Is he that big a talent? I haven't seen him play.

Latest posts