What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

It’s almost like he was meant to die in India.
That innings of 210 took all the life out of him, this massive heart attack made sure of it.
Very exciting batsman to watch when he was on.

taipan

Referee
Sad news. Yep I remember Max Merritt and the Meteors. Like my memories, the past is "slip sliding away".

However the 17 local member band and their 2016 hit" Premier Shark" will forever remain in my memory bank.

Max's death caused by Goodpasture Syndrome .Never heard of it.A bleeding ,lot of nasties out there.

Sad news. Yep I remember Max Merritt and the Meteors. Like my memories, the past is "slip sliding away".

However the 17 local member band and their 2016 hit" Premier Shark" will forever remain in my memory bank.

Max's death caused by Goodpasture Syndrome .Never heard of it.A bleeding ,lot of nasties out there.

" WOA Oh Oh Slippin away from me!" Max was breaking in two , "Watchin you ,.... Slippin away! " The Ultimate breaking up song! ......... I think" Slip sliding away" was Paul Simon ?

taipan

Referee
" WOA Oh Oh Slippin away from me!" Max was breaking in two , "Watchin you ,.... Slippin away! " The Ultimate breaking up song! ......... I think" Slip sliding away" was Paul Simon ?

You are correct mea culpa. Paul Simon was indeed, slip sliding away.There ya go ,as I stated my memory apart from the 2016 victory is rather f*cked. Should have kept my hand off it years ago LOL.

Latest posts