What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 19 Team List Thread vs Broncos

greena

Juniors
I may be on my own but I like Smith on the bench. Covers positions in both backs and forwards. I would even prefer him in the starting side in place of Field.

He has a better passing and running game than Stone and is a better tackler, kicker than Field and is more involved

Gazzamatta

Coach
I may be on my own but I like Smith on the bench. Covers positions in both backs and forwards. I would even prefer him in the starting side in place of Field.

He has a better passing and running game than Stone and is a better tackler, kicker than Field and is more involved
Hes a lot like Gower. Will Smith will look great for a couple of weeks then fall in a heap.
Just dont let the bugger kick the ball. He was impressive last game though. 9 is his spot.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was thinking about this. Kane has thrown silly balls and given away penalties and errors. But in plus he is capable of scoring close to line or an offload when needed.
I'm unsure on this. Pou blame Jnr but I reckon when Jnr and Rcg go off there is a noticeable holes in defense in the middle.
Tackles per minute stats show who's leaving the holes.

hindy111

Post Whore

No. I am with you. He is superior to Field and a better hooker then Stone.
We need points. W.Smith did some nice things against Penrith. He stays in the 17 unless your a complete twit.

Latest posts