What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Black Hole

Love this team. Just wish we picked Josh Allen when we had the chance instead of Cle Ferrell who has done f**k all :(

Keep losing, Chicago! Go Trubisky go.

shiznit

Coach
Some tweets about our new stadium...

Kinda crazy to finally see nearly ready.

How f**king spectacular does it look with those Lenai doors open...

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm man enough to give credit where it's due - Derek Carr is playing very well.

It's just a shame that our defence is dogshit.

shiznit

Coach
I'm man enough to give credit where it's due - Derek Carr is playing very well.

It's just a shame that our defence is dogshit.

yup... he’s got the weapons around him and he’s mastered Gruden’s system now... The work he does pre-snap is pretty f**king astounding... considering how f**ked our line was this week we needed him to be able to adjust his protection’s at the line so we could actually do something.

the f**king defence though... FFS

Eelementary

Post Whore
yup... he’s got the weapons around him and he’s mastered Gruden’s system now... The work he does pre-snap is pretty f**king astounding... considering how f**ked our line was this week we needed him to be able to adjust his protection’s at the line so we could actually do something.

the f**king defence though... FFS

I've never rated him - we all know this -, but he has done everything he can to put us in a position to win games.

Our terrible defence is costing us.

shiznit

Coach
Good f**king win today. Really pleased with that performance.

absolute nightmare condition’s for throwing so they changed the game plan and just ground the Browns down with the running game.

Once again I liked what I saw fr Carr... it was almost impossible to throw anything beyond 10yrds due to the 50mph wind gusts so he leaned heavily on the run game to do all the meat and potato stuff and then he sprinkled the short passes on 3rd downs.

he’s also running a lot now... he ran some option plays which actually hurt the Browns a lot.

good win...

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good f**king win today. Really pleased with that performance.

absolute nightmare condition’s for throwing so they changed the game plan and just ground the Browns down with the running game.

Once again I liked what I saw fr Carr... it was almost impossible to throw anything beyond 10yrds due to the 50mph wind gusts so he leaned heavily on the run game to do all the meat and potato stuff and then he sprinkled the short passes on 3rd downs.

he’s also running a lot now... he ran some option plays which actually hurt the Browns a lot.

good win...

Yep - he's playing very well.

It's a shame that this Raiders defence is so poor generally, because we should have another few wins under our belts by now...