What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Only 2 home wins for season.

redv13

Bench
The pain is nearly over. Soon we start fresh:
2021:
No McGregor
No Young
No Aitken
No Lafai
The last on the list would be NO NORMAN!!!

New coach with zero ties to the club in any way and hopefully some new cattle to brighten the joint up. We as supporters bloody deserve some happiness after this 7 year nightmare!!

SAP58

Juniors
2021:
No McGregor
No Young
No Aitken
No Lafai

New coach with zero ties to the club in any way and hopefully some new cattle to brighten the joint up. We as supporters bloody deserve some happiness after this 7 year nightmare!!
4 out of 5 ain’t bad, I dont think we will be able to offload Norman due to his salary and playing ability. Dropping him would be a good start but our current coaches see something that no one else does and it cant be pride or heart !

LINESPEED

Juniors
2021:
No McGregor
No Young
No Aitken
No Lafai

And the other positive was the Gordons throwing in the ‘mateship interference’ towel

....& Andrew revealing his glass jaw under social media pressure.

And Webby’s transparency is a refreshing plus.

But there are still 3 Board members yet to fall on their parochial swords.

They cost us a finals berth this year

PS
But the best bit?
(well almost)
The egg on the dumbass faces
of the fawning cock/suckers
in the Media cheersquad

Last edited:

kit66

Bench
2021:
No McGregor
No Young
No Aitken
No Lafai

We need 2 new top shelf props to get us rolling forward into next year and I think the rest of the team will sort itself out. If we start the year with the same forward pack we'll remain a bottom 8 side.

Mjab

Juniors
4 out of 5 ain’t bad, I dont think we will be able to offload Norman due to his salary and playing ability. Dropping him would be a good start but our current coaches see something that no one else does and it cant be pride or heart !
Agree

If they had dropped hime for the last few weeks of the year
it would have given him a clear message
we could have seen how other options would go
If we were real lucky his agent may have looked around abit for alternative options

I can see no benefit from playing him at all in the last month of this season

and especially so for the turnstile

Sadly DY and others at the club have shit for brains

Dragon David

First Grade
Last 13 games at Kogarah 10 loses 3 wins.
Absolutely abysmal to say the very least. The pride of playing at this historical ground simply vanished over the past 8 years or so. The spirit and determination of playing for the Dragons and winning at Kogarah has just disappeared. Beaten to nil recently on a couple of occasions, bloody terrible and yes, embarrassing.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
We have a 100% win record at our Campbelltown Stadium home venue this year.

We should shift to fortress Campbeltown full time.

It’s clearly a good ground for us (66% win rate as an away ground too) and it’s equidistant between Wollongong & Kogarah.

possm

Coach
We have a 100% win record at our Campbelltown Stadium home venue this year.

We should shift to fortress Campbeltown full time.

It’s clearly a good ground for us (66% win rate as an away ground too) and it’s equidistant between Wollongong & Kogarah.
I'd rather St George Illawarra play their Canterbury Cup home games out of Wollongong and their NRL home games at Kogarah.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'd rather St George Illawarra play their Canterbury Cup home games out of Wollongong and their NRL home games at Kogarah.
You could do that if you wanted to lose most games.

I say we acknowledge our new fortress and use it to become an invincible super club.

Latest posts