What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
if it makes you feel any better, I thought it was asiata too

but then my english teach once told my mum i wasn't great at comprehension - i comprehended she can f**k her eyes
f**k Addin Fonua Blake's eyes if he won't come to us for unders and a slot on our bench.

Chipmunk

Coach
“Asiata is weighing up interest from several clubs. He has held talks with incoming Bulldogs coach Trent Barrett, while his management has also had dialogue with Parramatta and the Dragons.”

I made the comment the other day, I thought he would be an ideal signing for us off the bench. He would provide something that we don't currently have on our bench.

We still let a lot of future first graders go from the 2011 Toyota team:

Team lists for Round Three of the 2011 Toyota Cup season.

Parramatta Eels v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Friday, March 25 - ANZ Stadium - 5:15pm

Eels: Marmin Barba, Jacob Gagan, Jacob Loko, Trent Jennings, Vai Toutou, Jason Wehbe, Cameron Breust, Ava Seumanufagai, Daniel Mahoney, Peni Terepo, Pat O'Hanlon, Matthew Eisenhuth, Rory Brien (C); Interchange (From): Dean Blackman, Kyle Fraser, Joseph Ualesi, PJ Asiata, Toby Key, Luke Fishburn

https://www.nrl.com/news/2011/03/23/toyota-cup-round-three-teams/

Happy MEel

First Grade
Staines to fullback, Gutho to left centre, Mennings and Blake to fight for right centre and Asiata to bench with Marata, Kaufusi and Stone.
Would we need Stone on the bench if we had Asiata? Stone is too similar a player and body shape for mine.

hindy111

Post Whore
Staines looks promising. Unsure where his junior years where spent.
While BA is here I do not see Guth ever moving.

murraymob

Coach
Staines looks promising. Unsure where his junior years where spent.
While BA is here I do not see Guth ever moving.
Staines comes from Forbes via Penrith development academy that is set up out bush
Get your wallet out if you want him he wants big money for a guy who has played 1.5 games

Gronk

Staff member
Field set for Wigan switch

Parramatta Eels half-back Jai Field looks set for a switch to Wigan for next year and beyond.

Wigan coach Adrian Lam has made no secret of the fact he is a keen admirer of Field and he has also qualified for a work visa. It is still unclear where Bevan French will be in 2021, with the Australian attracting interest from the NRL.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/off-the-record-rugby-league-rumours-and-gossip-204/

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Field set for Wigan switch

Parramatta Eels half-back Jai Field looks set for a switch to Wigan for next year and beyond.

Wigan coach Adrian Lam has made no secret of the fact he is a keen admirer of Field and he has also qualified for a work visa. It is still unclear where Bevan French will be in 2021, with the Australian attracting interest from the NRL.

https://www.loverugbyleague.com/post/off-the-record-rugby-league-rumours-and-gossip-204/
Swap Field for French? I'd support that. Not sure Bevan would though.