What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mentally weak

possm

Coach
1. RTS 1m
8. McGuire 500k - seems AFB is going to the Warriors
12. New edge forward 500k
13. De Belin - already on our books
14. Big O 500k

I estimate we have 1.9m available right now and if we can cast off Norman and Dufty, as well at not extend other contracts, we will easily have the salary to make these changes.

ALSGI

Bench
1. RTS 1m
8. McGuire 500k - seems AFB is going to the Warriors
12. New edge forward 500k
13. De Belin - already on our books
14. Big O 500k

I estimate we have 1.9m available right now and if we can cast off Norman and Dufty, as well at not extend other contracts, we will easily have the salary to make these changes.
JDB isn’t already on our books. If he’s allowed to play it will mean a new contract for next year and beyond.

He’s agreed in principle apparently but I’m guessing there wont be a contract signed until his trial has an outcome. I doubt the NRL would register his contract until the trial has a final outcome. His matter goes to trial in November. Who knows how long the trial will go for. Then there’s possible appeals by either side.

Once his current contract expires I’m also guessing he couldn’t even train with us in case of injury etc, so he may not even be able to train with us for the whole off season let alone play for us by March.

At best his stupidity has caused a lot of harm to a lot of people. At worst he will go to gaol.

Time to let him go and spend the money on someone else while we can.

Last edited:

possm

Coach
JDB isn’t already on our books. If he’s allowed to play it will mean a new contract for next year and beyond.

He’s agreed in principle apparently but I’m guessing there wont be a contract signed until his trial has an outcome. I doubt the NRL would register his contract until the trial has a final outcome. His matter goes to trial in November. Who knows how long the trial will go for. Then there’s possible appeals by either side.

Once his current contract expires I’m also guessing he couldn’t even train with us in case of injury etc, so he may not even be able to train with us for the whole off season let alone play for us by March.

At best his stupidity has caused a lot of harm to a lot of people. At worst he will go to gaol.

Time to let him go and spend the money on someone else while we can.
You know you're right:
JDB would have to replace JDB