What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Roosters player of the year - Knights 3 2 1s

No disrespect to Penrith but I’d rather play them than Storm purely on our finals experience over theirs plus we don’t have to travel to Qld. Great game last night. After the injury disruptions we’ve had, it’s good to see the combos coming back - especially down the left hand side. Sonny’s contribution was very encouraging and Angus looking very good. Thought Friendy had his best game in ages.

3. Keary
2. Teddy
1. Flanno

Valheru

Coach
No disrespect to Penrith but I’d rather play them than Storm purely on our finals experience over theirs plus we don’t have to travel to Qld. Great game last night. After the injury disruptions we’ve had, it’s good to see the combos coming back - especially down the left hand side. Sonny’s contribution was very encouraging and Angus looking very good. Thought Friendy had his best game in ages.

3. Keary
2. Teddy
1. Flanno

I guess the logic is that it is better to play Melbourne away in week 1 rather than week 3.

I guess if you are confident of winning week 1 it doesn't really matter.

H.H

Juniors
3 - Keary
2 - Gus
1 - Ted

Thought Flanagan good again too and I'm far from his biggest fan.

I would go with:

1. Keary
2. Teddy
3. Angus

I am very happy with how we are progressing, and I too would rather play Penrith, although I think it will be the Storm. We need to make the best of that - perhaps it is a blessing in disguise. Facing the Storm in Week 1 may be more desirable than Week 3 or in the big one. Exciting times to be a Roosters supporter, regardless of how things turn out!

Latest posts