What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Am i going too far by saying it would be nice to have Tanyssa McGuire supporting Josh on game day ?

I deny nothing..........i rarely understand political correctness in the year 2020 !

url

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Cheers buddy - I just put together a whole lot of rumours that I’ve seen over various outlets - and some that I’ve heard personally from people that I known within the club
Keep going and I’ll subscribe to your newsletter. Best story I’ve read this year.

Reactions: jak

Ghostrider22

Juniors
We definitely need the go forward, tough as teak, relentless and fit guys to take the ball up and do the hard yards which we have lacked in the past couple of years, particularly with the loss of JDB in that time.

Hopefully, Griffin gets the right men to help with what we already have minus those who are just plodders.

Our backs will love it and the bigger and stronger the guys the better.
Your not wrong there Dragon Dave big bodies bending the line, ball playing forwards second phase, backs and a small lock would love playing a very mobile smart pack. Let’s hope Hook can pull it all together for everyone’s love of footy of the Red V

denis preston

First Grade
Telegraph reporting that Jacob Host is close to joining South Sydney

And the reported Jason Saab and Reuben Garrick swap deal is reportedly now off the table

Just doesn't make sense at all so i call bullshit. Now that a coach has been confirmed ALL new contracts are back to square one and when you have an improving player committed to the club you don't let them slip by.

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
Interesting Green would prefer unemployment than Saints

I thought JAC was a done deal with Tigers

if so happy to swap both Perrera and Williame
Hopefully Kevvie gets the Bronx job. Love Kevvie, he’s a great bloke even hard to hate him as Qld coach. Green is obviously too good for us, hope he enjoys being an assistant.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
I am not so keen on Asiata as I believe that he is second tier and too small. We will rue the day we lose Host as he is much better than Sele. We should have kept Marsters and now we are set to lose Host who this year is reaching his potential. We have loat our two best young backrowers in Host and Leilua. Our Pathways System is a mess. The St. George football area is a mess and young players are not encouraged. I can that Griffin will use over the hill journeymen and only last two years as the Club will have no allegiance from imported
journeymen.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
The departure of Demetriou and Hornby to Souths will cost us more than Marsters and Host two players whom I rate highly. Host has size unlike Asiata and could be a future captain as Mc Innes will probably leave being bashed out of the game because the other forwards are too lazy and too soft. The future looks very grim as our forwards can not score tries or set them up.

RedVDave

First Grade
Cheers buddy - I just put together a whole lot of rumours that I’ve seen over various outlets - and some that I’ve heard personally from people that I known within the club

You were on the money last time re Norman being dropped against the Roosters I think it was.

Latest posts