What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

84 Baby

Referee
Am I the only one feeling like this will be another frustrating night. Broncs fighting to not get the spoon, wanting to erase the floggings we have given them recently...….do we go in complacent and struggle to put anything together again. Our form into the finals really begins now. If Parra lose we may as well have won the spoon ourselves.
If we keep turning up in defence like last week, Boncos will implode

Snoochies

First Grade
No, your're a pissimist. :p

22eouda63vm21.png

This is true

emjaycee

Coach
Am I the only one feeling like this will be another frustrating night. Broncs fighting to not get the spoon, wanting to erase the floggings we have given them recently...….do we go in complacent and struggle to put anything together again. Our form into the finals really begins now. If Parra lose we may as well have won the spoon ourselves.
I am with you.
We have been overperforming (our results and place on the ladder doesn't represent where we deserve to be) and Bronco's have been underperforming (their place on the ladder doesn't represent the quality of players that have in their squad).
Today is the day of reckoning.

200.gif

Avenger

Immortal
I am with you.
We have been overperforming (our results and place on the ladder doesn't represent where we deserve to be) and Bronco's have been underperforming (their place on the ladder doesn't represent the quality of players that have in their squad).
Today is the day of reckoning.

200.gif
And if we fail I wonder who should get the blame for not being able to get the team up for the challenge?

Reminds me of a few past seasons when we needed to win the last couple and shitted ourselves.

Kornstar

Coach
I am never confident about this team but i can see this being a pretty frustrating game for about 65 minutes and then us bringing it home unconvincingly and the usual meltdowns happening about how we will go out in straight sets etc.

Chipmunk

Coach
Clearly if we don't win we probably won't make the Top 4.

Realistically, if we can't beat the team running last with a For and Against of over minus 300 then we probably don't deserve to be in the Top 4 in any case.

Just get the job done.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
I am never confident about this team but i can see this being a pretty frustrating game for about 65 minutes and then us bringing it home unconvincingly and the usual meltdowns happening about how we will go out in straight sets etc.
Those will happen regardless of tonight’s result

Status
Not open for further replies.