What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Week 2

zombie jesus

Staff member
A banger to kick us off tomorrow.

Two #1 picks face to face, Mayfield losing support by the day it seems, Burrow's only at the beginning of his great demoralising career with the Bungles. Can't wait?

dogslife

Coach
That Denver/Tennessee game almost lost me to the sport forever, I'm not holding out hope this game will bring me back

Vozzy

Juniors
Im so scared for Monday. I just hope the Chiefs let us wear lipstick before they f**k us in our brand new stadium opener its a bit early in the morning with kids awake for 7mate to show a live raping:dizzy_face::mask::scream:

kurt faulk

Coach
Im so scared for Monday. I just hope the Chiefs let us wear lipstick before they f**k us in our brand new stadium opener its a bit early in the morning with kids awake for 7mate to show a live raping:dizzy_face::mask::scream:

there can only be one new stadium opener and the rams did it last week.

the chargers can get sloppy seconds.

Tom155

Coach
Nick Bosa, Saquon + Parris Campbell all go down with serious looking leg injuries early in the game

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Bosa - carted off
Thomas - carted off
Jimmy G - gone for x-ray
Mostert - knee

And that's just the first half

Deebo, Kittle, Sherman already out

f**k 2020

Frederick

Staff member
Jeudy probable with ribs