What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19 2020 Non Parra games - Women in league round

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Souths are always going to be in contests because they can create things from set situations inside the opponents 20 metre area. It isn't that f**king hard if you have a plan in this area.

On the other hand, there is a team currently in the Top 4 that can't create anything if it is not an individual brilliance one off play.

Anyone in the Top 4 who can't create more from set situations then they're wasting their time in the Finals.
Set Situation: Chance for a Top 4 spot.

Souths: Shit all over their bunny fur.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The Dogs A is not dissimilar to our Eels althought they did have a couple of trick shots. Georgalis keeps a low profile. He might be the kind of guy BA could be interested in? I dont think TB is keeping him around.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The Dogs A is not dissimilar to our Eels althought they did have a couple of trick shots. Georgalis keeps a low profile. He might be the kind of guy BA could be interested in? I dont think TB is keeping him around.
CuJLIr1VIAAK-ok.jpg

T-Boon

Coach
Which of the white women on the front page of thread is the most spoilt?
Let me rephrase that:
who had the richest white daddy?