What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Brisbane GAME DAY thread (18/9/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
Clearly if we don't win we probably won't make the Top 4.

Realistically, if we can't beat the team running last with a For and Against of over minus 300 then we probably don't deserve to be in the Top 4 in any case.

Just get the job done.
I’m calling for his sacking if we get done tonight.

#noexcuses

Chipmunk

Coach
So we're now $21 to win the comp with SportsBet. I suggest that is probably the highest we will get (unless the Broncos roll us tonight...but it's all over in any case if they do).

I'm not saying we're a realistic chance of winning the comp, but that is probably the first time we've seen a realistic price like that for us.

Any team can cop half a dozen injuries in a game...there is no reason why 3 or 4 teams can't have that between now and GF day. It is our big hope.

Warriors are only $501. They should be that to make the Top 8!

Raiders are $5.50 to make the Top 4!

Avenger

Immortal
So we're now $21 to win the comp with SportsBet. I suggest that is probably the highest we will get (unless the Broncos roll us tonight...but it's all over in any case if they do).

I'm not saying we're a realistic chance of winning the comp, but that is probably the first time we've seen a realistic price like that for us.

Any team can cop half a dozen injuries in a game...there is no reason why 3 or 4 teams can't have that between now and GF day. It is our big hope.

Warriors are only $501. They should be that to make the Top 8!

Raiders are $5.50 to make the Top 4!
The bookies can smell a pretender from a mile away.

T.S Quint

Coach
Win and we can finish in the top 4.
Lose and the Dogs are in position to get the spoon.

f**k you Souths for putting me in this position.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Win and we can finish in the top 4.
Lose and the Dogs are in position to get the spoon.

f**k you Souths for putting me in this position.
Spare a thought for Canberra fans, we lose they are a good chance for the top 4. We win and the Show Pony's go so much closer to their first ever spoon. So tough.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Am I the only one feeling like this will be another frustrating night. Broncs fighting to not get the spoon, wanting to erase the floggings we have given them recently...….do we go in complacent and struggle to put anything together again. Our form into the finals really begins now. If Parra lose we may as well have won the spoon ourselves.
We should easily defeated The GG's even at their absolute best. No excuses (yes Im talking to you Mr Perenara).
Anything but a win tonight and we are going even worse that we most of us fear. Even the "happy brigade" wont tolerate a loss tonight. Then again????
Lets go boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.