What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Boys

Aragorn

First Grade
Homelander making out with the shapeshifter was totally epic

I reckon he’s gonna go berserko in the next few episodes

panthersam

Juniors
This show is so epic, I can’t wait to see how everything unfolds this season.

Homelander has to be one of the most disturbing characters on TV in recent times, played so well!

Timbo

Staff member
How I didn’t see Stormfront being a Nazi blows my mind. Her name is f**king Stormfront, it’s right there! And her costume has SS iconography on it.

This season has been ace so far.

shiznit

Coach
How I didn’t see Stormfront being a Nazi blows my mind. Her name is f**king Stormfront, it’s right there! And her costume has SS iconography on it.

This season has been ace so far.

my brother’s read the comics and he told me he(is a dude in the comics) comes to a very fitting and satisfying end...

didn’t wanna say much more.... although he also said they series has deviated shitloads from the source so far so anything could happen.

Styles clash

Juniors
I also need to do a refresh of the first season. I was a bit lost on where they left off.

This is becoming an issue for me with modern TV series. There's still really good shows being made but by the time a second season comes around I've lost interest and don't want to follow it for years.

mongoose

Coach
love this show, such a good concept. I like Karl Urban's character but the rest of his crew can be boring when they are on screen. I'm always looking forward to seeing that the Soops are doing, especially Homelander.

skeepe

Immortal
love this show, such a good concept. I like Karl Urban's character but the rest of his crew can be boring when they are on screen. I'm always looking forward to seeing that the Soops are doing, especially Homelander.

Oh come on, MM getting strangled by a massive dong was brilliant. Frenchie is probably my favourite, and Kimiko is awesome. Hughie the twink is a little boring but he’s necessary to keep the other guys grounded.

Brilliant show. Starr’s performance has inspired me to finally watch the rest of Banshee, which is another awesome show.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Oh come on, MM getting strangled by a massive dong was brilliant. Frenchie is probably my favourite, and Kimiko is awesome. Hughie the twink is a little boring but he’s necessary to keep the other guys grounded.

Brilliant show. Starr’s performance has inspired me to finally watch the rest of Banshee, which is another awesome show.
I binged three seasons of banshee pretty much in a row and wondered why id nevet seen the lead in anything else before. Next season i went straight to was the boys (with no knowledge of cast or plot) and there he is in the first minute of ep 1 lol

shiznit

Coach
I binged three seasons of banshee pretty much in a row and wondered why id nevet seen the lead in anything else before. Next season i went straight to was the boys (with no knowledge of cast or plot) and there he is in the first minute of ep 1 lol

he’s a hell of an actor... right back to his days on Outrageous Fortune... the dude played twins for years... and pulled it off.